Live in Finland!

Thanks for the (SW-)vids, AndreaC and Counterparts (I won't listen to 'Wiseman' though)!

Hi people!

I'd just like to take this time to on the behalf of the band thank everybody who came out for their great support during the little stint in Finland. It was awesome and we had a blast, that's for sure!
Especially som crazy dudes who we saw at tow or even three of the shows.... You do get an A for effort!

Extra special thanks go out to Vesa and Jukka from Disentertainment and SAM agency for making it happen, and also to Tommi Nissinen and Jaakko Silvast who helped us out a lot on the venues and with merchandise etc.
You guys were awesome!

CIAO Wonderfans!! I'm back in Italy after an unforgettable journey among iced lakes and forest of beautiful Finland!! (I left Trieste at 17° to jump over Jyväskylä - I'll never learn how to pronunce it... ;-) at -7° and snow)
Me and Daniela would like to thanks everyone for the warmest welcome and all the toast/beers we drunk together in Jyväskylä and Helsinki. Great venues, crazy loud fans, awesome SW performances!! you're all invited on next 2011 Italian Tour!! (with some wine this time ;-)

Pics from Jyväskylä would be nice! The athmosphere was so great!

Ok, you got it, after I decide what pics I will send to finnish Imperiumi.net -webzine for their gig-review (will be published later). But, I got some pretty cool shots on stage (yes, I was there late of the set with my camera) :wave:. Let me get back to this later next week.

CIAO Wonderfans!! I'm back in Italy after an unforgettable journey among iced lakes and forest of beautiful Finland!! (I left Trieste at 17° to jump over Jyväskylä - I'll never learn how to pronunce it... ;-) at -7° and snow)
Me and Daniela would like to thanks everyone for the warmest welcome and all the toast/beers we drunk together in Jyväskylä and Helsinki. Great venues, crazy loud fans, awesome SW performances!! you're all invited on next 2011 Italian Tour!! (with some wine this time ;-)

Thank YOU too Maxx! It was so cool to meet you and enjoy the greatness of SW. :) It's nice to hear you enjoyed your time here in cold land of ours...

Sirclansman, post more pics please... :)

Andreas, you are too kind.... It was my pleasure to work for a such an awesome band like SW! Hopefully we'll see you cool dudes soon! :worship:

Hi guys. first entry ;)
Hey somebody have some videos from the support band Status Minor in Jyväskylä pub Katse? thats show was cool too!!
greetings ;) I hope you have some videos of him!

CIAO Wonderfans!! I'm back in Italy after an unforgettable journey among iced lakes and forest of beautiful Finland!! (I left Trieste at 17° to jump over Jyväskylä - I'll never learn how to pronunce it... ;-)

Repeat after me: Jy-väs-ky-lä! :)

Thank you too Mas! It was nice to meet you (and sang Eyes of the Stranger :kickass:), and I guess if you going to put up next Italian tour for SW, I think its gonna be my first trip to Italy then. :)

Taka care, see ya!

As I promised, heres some photos from Jyväskylä-show (and soundcheck). Enjoy!

sw1.jpg

sw2.jpg

sw3.jpg

sw4.jpg

sw5.jpg

sw6.jpg

that has to be the smallest stage of the world ;)

Not even close! :) I have played way smaller stages myself, and SW actually did play even smaller venue on their first tour in Finland (Helsinki - Heavy Corner). At least Pub Katse is quite intimate place to play if there is any audience at all. Like many have said in here, atmosphere was great in that nite when guys palyed there. In Tears for a Father especially when almost everybody in the house sang along. :headbang: