Live in Vienna, some pics :)

DragonLady1

Firesoul
Mar 20, 2003
Innsbruck/Vienna
www.photopit.com
Hi, was at the Nevermore gig in Vienna, really great show (specially cause they played my favorite "Sound of Silence" hehe ;) )

took also some pics, can be seen at www.photopit.com

I'll post a playlist later on if someone is interested :)

nevermore03.jpg

Been at Salzburg on saturday where NM performed a cool gig!

Pity that Arch Enemy had to cancel the tour - their replacement was somewhat weak

However, Nevermore was great! hehe

Great photos from Vienna ang great site.So much photos in there.I saw 2 Greek bands in there Rotting Christ and Septic Flesh cool.Thnx a lot for the photos DragonLady1.I post my photos too in the forum for their show here in Athens I'll go insome hours...

"Pity that Arch Enemy had to cancel the tour - their replacement was somewhat weak"

"jep - Dead Soul Tribe was support at salzburg"

Dead Soul Tribe.....weak? :err:

Nevermore show here in Athens was great but I couldn't get the camera in the concert so I don't have photos I said that I would post but if you like I have some photos from their previous show here in Athens at 2001...

Oh dead6skin6mask6 I don't remember the hole setlist but I can tell you that they played Narcosynthesis, Enemies Of Reality,Sea Of Possibilities, Garden Of Grey, In Memory, Never Purify, Tomorrow Turned Into Yesterday, Who Decides, Seven Tongues Of God, Learning, No More Will, Lost, Dead Heart In A Dead World/Heart Collector, Sound Of Silence, Believe In Nothing, Engines Of Hate, The River Dragon Has Come, Inside Four Walls and maby Insignificant. Hm I think that I finally remembered the whole setlist but not with a confused way. They was great once again...

I agree that she's good! She uses what's there (like the way the stage lights are pointing) and uses that to it's fullest. I agree. I saw all the photo's she took, they were all very intense.

Great work!