Live Photos from the Tampa, FL Show

Umm Alexi seems somehow more musculous than usual in that favourite pic of yours...
Oh definitely a nice photo! Good work.

Although bodybuilding and guitar playing don't usually go hand in hand (not that Alexi would be bodybuilding).

35348102.IMG_3659.jpg

Niiiiiiiiice :D

And yeah he has some muscle now:) Not too little and not too much, just perfect:)

hey i was there as well, and awesome fucking pics by the way. you wouldnt happent o be the chick with the FBLA shirt on would ya?

plus where are the picks of throwdown? im not hating, they are all really great pictures. the black and white ones are really amazing.

xBloodOfAThousandX said:
hey i was there as well, and awesome fucking pics by the way. you wouldnt happent o be the chick with the FBLA shirt on would ya?

plus where are the picks of throwdown? im not hating, they are all really great pictures. the black and white ones are really amazing.

lol, no i'm not a chick!

I was in the left side of the venue. I took some pics of Throwdown, but they didn't turn out good because I was still trying to get the right settings on the camera for the lighting situation in that venue :)

tyt2000 said:
lol, no i'm not a chick!

I was in the left side of the venue. I took some pics of Throwdown, but they didn't turn out good because I was still trying to get the right settings on the camera for the lighting situation in that venue :)

well i was like middle left very front. in anycase, again, great fucking photos, amatuer they look not. by the way, do you know where children of bodoms bus was last night, i wanted to meet them really bad, but i just didnt wanna walk up to the wrong one?

xBloodOfAThousandX said:
well i was like middle left very front. in anycase, again, great fucking photos, amatuer they look not. by the way, do you know where children of bodoms bus was last night, i wanted to meet them really bad, but i just didnt wanna walk up to the wrong one?

No I really don't know which bus belongs to who.

Thanks man, I'm glad you liked the photos. And by "amateur" I meant "Hobby, not getting paid for it" ;)

Astral_Dominion said:
Hum... Where are the muscles? I only see his tits...
:lol: :lol: Ahahahahahahahaha!

Well, Allu used to be REALLY skinny but now he has become SOMEWHAT more muscular ;) But still, he doesn't have *too* much muscle (like some bodybuilder dudes).

tyt2000 said:
Thanks man, I'm glad you liked the photos. And by "amateur" I meant "Hobby, not getting paid for it" ;)
They're definitely professional quality pics :) They look really great and I also like that fav piv of yours, the flying hair, the action in it... and the black & white makes those photos look really special :)