Live recording cancelled?

Badatta2ud

AA Is for quitters
Feb 4, 2002
Illinois
Visit site
I was just informed by semireliable source that the live recording planned for tonight has been cancelled, any truth to this?

Doesn't really matter anyway, I was just wondering why it was cancelled. I heard it was a money thing.

Anthrax needs to release a live album badly, they have released nothing new in 4 years!!!!!! The remasters were nice, but nothing new. The live album would be a great way to promote the new album by putting Superhero on it and releasing the live version to radio and the net.

Please Join:
T.F.F.C. (The Farter's Fan Club)

I think the recording was cancelled. Didn't hear anything officially but they only played 50 minutes--too short.

I was unsure if there were to be 2 or 3 bands. Anthrax, JP, and Iced Earth. I saw the 5 guys from NY and from my understanding JP after them (based on crowd reaction). IF that is correct--JP really sucks. IF not well they still suck.

Either way I was in it for the live recording and Anthrax only and I despise JP and god knows if someone else played I was confused quite honestly. If the play order was Anthrax, Band #2 and Priest then that order really was f**k'd up.

$36 for tix though and I felt gipped.

Originally posted by dnabnikufesin
$36 for tix though and I felt gipped.
Double that and that's how much it'd cost for us blokes in Australia.

Also, we'd absolutely KILL to have a 3-band bill to the likes of that.

:mad:

It sounds like it was cancelled to me. Why wouldn't they mention that it was being recorded if it was?
They had the same 50 min. setlist as the rest of their shows.
I NEED a new Anthrax Live album! Is Metallus Maximus Livus dead?
This sucks ass.

*pissed

Sounds canceled to me too, cause usually bands recording make sure you know it so you can be the loudest you can possibly be. If nothing was mentioned at all, it doesn't sound like anything was recorded at all.

Well...shit.