Perth in-store cancelled in the last hour!

Apr 5, 2005
Just got back from Guitar world, and yep the instore was cancelled. They got the call approx. 4pm to say the band could'nt make it because three of the guys were sick. Talk was it would have been nice to at least see one of them. :ill:

Feel pretty disappointed like many, just really wanted to say thanks. But more so hope the guys can get some rest to play a killer show 2morrow night.

Hey Uncle Boog, hope it all works out with work!!

During the Adelaide show, Joey made mention that he was feeling a little worse for wear.

I guess the guys need some rest at some point. Touring like they have been, would take a bit of toll on your well-being. I am stuffed today after just going to a concert, so these guys must feel it 10 times more than the crowd.

thraxton hicks said:
Just got back from Guitar world, and yep the instore was cancelled. They got the call approx. 4pm to say the band could'nt make it because three of the guys were sick. Talk was it would have been nice to at least see one of them. :ill:

Feel pretty disappointed like many, just really wanted to say thanks. But more so hope the guys can get some rest to play a killer show 2morrow night.

Hey Uncle Boog, hope it all works out with work!!
dont mention it... :erk: took the arov off.. and screwed my missus arvo up (dropping off her camera) while she was trying to finish a uni assignment (for today :erk: )

and yep... got there... and naddah... zilch.

like you say, disappointed (to all buggery) but more seriously Praying that they still play tomorrow... pleeeease.

here... little momento... :erk:

thraxstore0xp.jpg

ThraxSA said:
During the Adelaide show, Joey made mention that he was feeling a little worse for wear.

I guess the guys need some rest at some point. Touring like they have been, would take a bit of toll on your well-being. I am stuffed today after just going to a concert, so these guys must feel it 10 times more than the crowd.

Totally. It's been almost back to back gigs every night in Australia.
Absolutely something has gotta give. Foremostly hope the guys feel better, and that everyone looks forward to tomorrow night. :headbang:
Just that alot of Perth people really psyched about an in store, feeling disappointed.

Uncle Boog? Were you wearing a WCFYA shirt, and your mate had the blue shirt and sunnies?

yeh I had the WCFYA pentathrax shirt, my mate had the work clobber on... and dansieb was with us wearing the grey shirt... and skip showed up in his sick monster kingswood.

And yeh, the boys, for whatever reason, if they need rest to perform tonight, I know where my priorities lie!!!

^^^
yeah, fuck an instore for a killer gig any day
They can make up for cancelling by extending the setlist :headbang:

UNCLE-BOOG said:
here... little momento... :erk:

thraxstore0xp.jpg

:D :D :D
This is how the shows will look soon after the "buzz" (if that's what you call playing Sayreville, NJ and Harpo's) wears off.

To quote Scott: "the magic just isn't there" :tickled: :tickled:

My guess is that Danny's eye went crossed again, Joey had his split ends fixed on his mullet, and who knows where the two guys with all the integrity were.................

ZTPioneer said:
This is how the shows will look soon after the "buzz" (if that's what you call playing Sayreville, NJ and Harpo's) wears off.

My guess is that Danny's eye went crossed again, Joey had his split ends fixed on his mullet, and who knows where the two guys with all the integrity were.................
SO.... your a toolbag, hows that working out for ya?

scott jinxed himself in sydney lol,he was saying how he feeling great this time around and got to enjoy his stay,the gig is the main thing,hopefully it went fine.

ZTPioneer said:

ZTPioneer - Iam very confident that I am not alone here, and can speak for many other board members here ....."Stop winging and whining about the whole Anthrax reunion !!!!"

So you have an opinion, that is your right and good for you, but really, how many times do you have to make your point ? So you are not happy with the reunion, you are crying because John and Rob are not in the band at present, we all know by now how you feel !!!!!!

Again you took Scott's words completely out of context and all you are doing is making yourself look like an idiot...

I have heard a terrorist winge less than you, give it a break !!

I went to the concert and had a great time, so your opinion certainly had no effect on me at all !!!!

This is not meant to be a flame or personal attack at you at all, but if you are not happy with the decisions that Anthrax have made, then don't go to the concert, burn your albums and shirts, hold a protest with signs out the front of the venue's, but stop boring us with your repeated opinion about it all - I think many of us are getting sick of hearing it.

Agreed. ZT, I'm all for differing opinions, but the constant whinge is boring and predictable. ie every Bello photo posted - NO I don't think Frank is losing his hair...and if he is - who cares, I respect him as a killer bassist not the flowing locks.

Uncle Boog - thought so, def a nice machine. I had the pink and green striped top and the long dark hair...oh yeah and am a girl!

Hope Western Power have got their shit sorted with the pending storms tonight, don't want to post about an acoustic set.... will be praying to the metal gods..... :p