Perth in-store cancelled in the last hour!

Rain?!! LOL! my hair...my hair...
Rain doesn't bother me.No, I'm more worried about the coastal sea breezes in Scarborough!

"Wind gusts peaked at 142km/h at Rottnest Island, just off the coast of Perth, and reached 100km/h in Perth suburbs. - Monday 16th!!

Thanks I'm sure it will be fine, and we'll be buzzing tonight/tomorrow/day after etc..

Agreed, don't fuck with Aussies! :headbang: to all the Aussie thraxians!! :headbang:
PS ZTP you whinge like a girl - signed: a girl!!

why say that! ahhh... now im freaking out... anyone got a spare generator?

and thraxton, didnt notice you (sorry) saw a bunch of dudes mingling around the place, but didnt actually see any chix!! wasnt really looking. :erk:

reidie said:
i dont think an acoustic anthrax set would be quite the same
I think you were looking for the term 'piss poor' (in comparison)

(dont get me wrong, anythings better than nothing, but in comparison... not good. :confused: )

Shit guys... I was being totally cynical!! Fuck the acoustic idea!!
As I said don't want to jinx anything and I'm sure all will be well!

At the instore I had two A3 size street team flyers of this tour for you ( Reidie and Uncle Boog). I'll bring them tonight if you want them, won't have them in line in case they turn into a huge spitball! Just post me to arrange.

cool, ive got one of the A4ish sized red ones, im going to get it block mounted, it would have been nice to have it signed..... i promiced myself i wouldnt cry :ill: :cry: :lol:

but seriously, is the one ur talking about (A3) the same just bigger and in black and white?

Yep, its got the not man and Oz tour dates. They are photocopies, but I can send you the file attach. Then send it on to a printer and get a better copy (A3).

:lol:
no worries. You dont need to worry about bringing one of the photocopies tonite (for me at least), ill print out the emailed attachment. Thanks for offering though :D

sheeeit thraxton, aint you just the nicest!!!
but yeh, I picked up one of the A4 ones too... and if you gave it to me at/before the gig, itll get destroyed :erk: but if you email me (ill pm oyu my work addy) I can run out a print upto A0 size (drafty by trade!!) so then I can duplicate it and stick em all over the place!!
You rule thraxton... PM on its way.

:D

thraxton hicks said:
Thanks I'm sure it will be fine, and we'll be buzzing tonight/tomorrow/day after etc..

Agreed, don't fuck with Aussies! :headbang: to all the Aussie thraxians!! :headbang:
PS ZTP you whinge like a girl - signed: a girl!!

well said,its so cool to have more aussies on thisd board,i can remember when there were only 2 lol,even game now almost....

and not to forget the fact there are a few WEST aussies on here!!

although it does suck living here, watching bands do the east coast... :erk: