Live Stream from the graspop festival in Belgium!!! WATCH IT NOW!!

For those that don't know, this is the schedule for this evening:

WHITESNAKE
LACUNA COIL - SATYRICON
DIE KRUPPS - MOONSPELL
MICHAEL SCHENKER GROUP *

* MSG is playing now. And I am quite disappointed by what they are doing...

Ok during "Into The Arena they are having guitar problems.
Now the drummer and the bassplayer are soloing so Michael can fix the problems.

----------

Only you can rock me

and the problems seem to be solved.

Can you imagine I actually hear this festival in my garden !!!

ermmm..Hawk, why aren't we there ????? :p
Oh yeah, night shifts :-/

Hawk said:

More coolness! Near as I can figure, Belgium is 8 hours ahead of me. I'm going to miss the whole damn thing tomorrow but it looks like that's the weakest day from my point of view. I would have loved to have seen the new incarnation of AIC, though. I'll have to see if I can get up early enough to catch Machine Men on Sunday. Armored Saint, Saxon, and Motorhead should be no problem at all.

This is so freakin' cool! Just gotta love technology. :kickass: This would never happen in the US -- too many licensing and money making enterprises would get in the way.

yeah, I'm 10 miles away from it or so, so it's just some fuzzy noise I here...I can imagine people living closer by have a much better sound in the garden , hahaha...
Well, thinking of it, we should be there, but there were so many concerts this month, that and I have to work nights this weekend...Maybe next year or so...I will follow it closely on livestream though. Great Hawk found out about this live stream, I really didn't know...

carnut said:
Can you imagine I actually hear this festival in my garden !!!

I know man!! Its right around the corner of your place.

carnut said:
ermmm..Hawk, why aren't we there ????? :p
Oh yeah, night shifts :-/

LOL o wait, I'd rather be there.. :(

Well, I could come over, but then I would be at your place almost every weekend! I think I will leave you and your family alone for a while before you guys kick me out of the door or start to think of me as part of your house furniture!

carnut said:
yeah, I'm 10 miles away from it or so, so it's just some fuzzy noise I here...I can imagine people living closer by have a much better sound in the garden , hahaha...
Well, thinking of it, we should be there, but there were so many concerts this month, that and I have to work nights this weekend...Maybe next year or so...I will follow it closely on livestream though. Great Hawk found out about this live stream, I really didn't know...

Well I found it on Blabbermouth. I am looking forward to seeing Whitesnake!
They still kick ass. It would be nice if the rest of UMOS would join me.

We could post our reactions to the live stream directly in this tread!
That would be cool!!

Damn!! I can't get any connection anymore!

Anyone else is having this problem?

:edit: The live stream is working again! Pew!
Interviews now on repeat.

---------------------------------------------

It seems that Lacuna Coil is starting now I hear the crowd but see no image yet...

Now I have an image, an empty stage and intro music