Live Stream from the graspop festival in Belgium!!! WATCH IT NOW!!

NP: Soulfly ... Huuuuuuuge moshpit !!!!! Hehe, little too nu-sounding but it seems alot of fun, sounds very 'eavy there !! And I must tell ya, it's HOT here now !! (about 30 celcius) Like it alot more than Lacuna Coil yesterday !!

Roots, bloody Roots !!!

Wyvern said:
The link is dead
I think you should try several times, it was dead for me a few times too, but now working fine...

BTW; never knew Soulfly had that good guitar player !!

didn't G-n-R cancel their last show.....and were over an hour late to the show before that?!? I'll be amazed if they even show up...though I could care less as to me they are :puke: Yes Cede...I said it!! :lol:

Good morning UMOS!! Its 11:34 AM and Machine Men has just started!

Lets Rock!! :headbang:

:edit:

Here is the program for today:

Motorhead 22.30/00.00

Saxon 20.10/21.20

Helloween 18.00/19.05

In Flames 15.50/16.50

Amored Saint 14.05/14.55

DragonForce 12.40/13.20

Machine Men 11.30/12.05

The time is Amsterdam/Brussel time.

There are no guarantees that all bands give permission so don't be disappointed if you can't see the band you wanted!

Enjoy everyone!

Hawk said:
2:10 PM and Armored Saint has just started!! :headbang:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I missed Machine Men. :cry: I didn't get home until midnight so their 3:30 am start here would have been a little too little sleep for the Wheezer.

Wheezer said:
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I missed Machine Men. :cry: I didn't get home until midnight so their 3:30 am start here would have been a little too little sleep for the Wheezer.

Are you watching Amored Saint now?

2:50 PM Amored Saint have finished their set.

Back to the same old boring interviews they have been running for two days now...

Hawk said:
Are you watching Amored Saint now?

Yes I was! They played Aftermath!!!!! :kickass: :kickass: :headbang: :kickass: :kickass:
That has been one of my favorite AS songs since I first heard it way back when. They played quite a bit of old stuff. Very nice setlist. Bush and the Sandoval brothers tore it up. Looks like they have a coupla hired guns for bass and second guitar. I guess Joey Vera is busy with other stuff these days.

Wheezer said:
Yes I was! They played Aftermath!!!!! :kickass: :kickass: :headbang: :kickass: :kickass:
That has been one of my favorite AS songs since I first heard it way back when.

Same here, thats my favorite Amored Saint song as well!

Wheezer said:
They played quite a bit of old stuff. Very nice setlist. Bush and the Sandoval brothers tore it up. Looks like they have a coupla hired guns for bass and second guitar. I guess Joey Vera is busy with other stuff these days.

Nope, that was him playing the bass :) See here:

http://www.metal-rules.com/interviews/SevenWitches-2003.htm

Scroll down until you see him.

Wait here is a picture"

live_joey_for_site_012.jpg

Ok guys and girls 6:10 PM and Helloween is starting now!!

Eagle fly free going completly wrong with the vocals!
Dear old Andy just can't hack it anymore... too bad.

What I was thinking, the last 3 bands are pretty old guys.
Why is there not a younger band in between? I would loved to see Arch Enemy or beyond Fear on the main stage.
And why the hell is Exodus not on the main stage!! O wait, even more old farts :lol:
Actually Exodus ROCKS!! :headbang: