Live Symphony X

MattPearl

New Metal Member
Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
I was just woundering if anyone knew any info about their plans for a U.S. tour. Also when they have toured the U.S. before, does anyone know if they played in the D.C. area.

They are planning a full U.S. tour in support of their forthcoming album "The Odyssey".

I don't know if they have ever played the D.C. area... maybe Jaxx in Springfield, VA...

They're played Pittsburgh, Atlanta, New Jersey and Brooklyn.

The following cities were all part of the North American tour dates in support of "V"

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
North Plainfield, New Jersey
Chicago, Illinois (well, it was really East Lansing to be exact)
Brooklyn, New York
Montreal, Canada
Springfield, Virginia (yeah, they played Jaxx!!!)
Brooklyn, New York (again)
Randolph, New Jersey
Atlanta, Georgia (ProgPower 2)

No tour plans have been made as of yet for the next album. I'd say watch the website or the forum here for those announced dates :)

Glenn

Originally posted by WhoFooldU
The following cities were all part of the North American tour dates in support of "V"

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
North Plainfield, New Jersey
Chicago, Illinois (well, it was really East Lansing to be exact)
Brooklyn, New York
Montreal, Canada
Springfield, Virginia (yeah, they played Jaxx!!!)
Brooklyn, New York (again)
Randolph, New Jersey
Atlanta, Georgia (ProgPower 2)

No tour plans have been made as of yet for the next album. I'd say watch the website or the forum here for those announced dates :)

Glenn

I didn't realize the tour was that extensive!

The only thing about the upcoming tour so far is this little tidbit from Jim Pitulski:

"Symphony X and the release of their new CD are absolute priorities for the label. We are planning a blowout marketing campaign for the new CD and are already in serious discussions about a North American tour to support the release. The band is healthy, happy, and preparing itself for the road ahead and we're all very excited about the future."

Originally posted by ProgMetalFan

I didn't realize the tour was that extensive!

The only thing about the upcoming tour so far is this little tidbit from Jim Pitulski:

"Symphony X and the release of their new CD are absolute priorities for the label. We are planning a blowout marketing campaign for the new CD and are already in serious discussions about a North American tour to support the release. The band is healthy, happy, and preparing itself for the road ahead and we're all very excited about the future."

Just remember, it's one thing to discuss and it's another thing to have it all confirmed. ;)

Glenn
:)