Living Dead Beat Keyboard?

I'm not very experienced. Maybe it's easy but just takes time to learn. I just don't understand every single piece of composion where in the song it belongs. Plus there are fucking fast parts.

I have a question with the sound Janne use in the intro of Living dead beat.

I own a Korg X5D, i search the sound he used in all bank sound but i never find the true... And the GP version of Living dead beat use not the good sound, as usual...

I think it's the same sound that the begining of Mask of Sanity.

The only things i am sure, it is that this sound is not a basic sound of the G bank (only bank avaible on guitar pro) it's a combi sound.

Please help, and sorry, i'am french i don't speak English very well.

^ I'm sure it's not the same as in Mask Of Sanity.. But listen how much better Living Dead Beat sounds on the Stockholm gig DVD..

I have a question with the sound Janne use in the intro of Living dead beat.

I own a Korg X5D, i search the sound he used in all bank sound but i never find the true... And the GP version of Living dead beat use not the good sound, as usual...

I think it's the same sound that the begining of Mask of Sanity.

The only things i am sure, it is that this sound is not a basic sound of the G bank (only bank avaible on guitar pro) it's a combi sound.

Please help, and sorry, i'am french i don't speak English very well.

well janne only uses the korg x5 as a controller for his roland jv 2080 so he's not actually using the sounds on it. If you want his sounds you'll need a roland jv 2080 or 1080 (even a 1010 can achieve these sounds i believe but I'm not sure)

^ I'm sure it's not the same as in Mask Of Sanity.. But listen how much better Living Dead Beat sounds on the Stockholm gig DVD..

Maybe... i dunno, but i am sure it's the same sound that In your face... Fuck i want this sound, it's so beautiful :kickass:

well janne only uses the korg x5 as a controller for his roland jv 2080 so he's not actually using the sounds on it. If you want his sounds you'll need a roland jv 2080 or 1080 (even a 1010 can achieve these sounds i believe but I'm not sure)

Are you sure? I haven't seen a Roland JV 2080 in the chaos ridden years...

Moreover, i have found all the combi sound he uses for every songs, excepted for living dead beat, in your face and mask of sanity...

I don't see the point in learning CoB's keys unless you're covering them. I'd much rather compose my own music or learn scales than someone else's music that I have no purpose for.

k now do FTR, Lake Bodom, SNBN, and Downfall.

COB is getting rediclously easy to play nowadays. with my new amp my Jens patch w/distortion sounds more like Jannes than with my old amp that sounded like Jens.

I really need to fix this buzzing problem with my JV so i can show off my new toys.

also Jannes setup is a Roland JV-1080 (or possibly a 2080 he might have switched because the 2080 has more patches and 6-8 expansion slots to the 1080's 4) a Korg X5 a Electroharmonix Big Muff PI (quite hard to find the exact one because i believe there only sold on the internet and around russia) but the black one will do. he also probally uses Orchestral expansion for its awsome Harpsichord among others, a dance expansion for the needled 24/7 sound. and probally a piano expansion. for the downfall sound he uses a sound called "Jimmie Dee", for piano he probally uses one on the piano expansion or "Nice Piano" works just the same. Harpsichord he uses "Harpsichord4", "Orchestra Hit" is pretty self explanitory, i was given an emulation of the Jens patch (for his solo sound) by a really cool guy on Progsounds and it sounds pretty similar. "cathedral" for that really epic organ he does on Red light and lake bodom. and for strings i just use "Vintage Orch" and "Choir2" for his Ahh's.

ots sooo worth the money.

Just use your ears. It's really not that hard to find the right notes (except probably the solo's though).

I haven't really tried the In Your Face keys because it's impossible to get it.. That first part in T,L&S is not correct. There are three notes that don't even belong there. And I don't think these can be played just by ear.. there should be some logic

Hope this helps even a bit:

children_of_bodom_-_in_your_face.jpg