LIZZY BORDEN: 30 Years Of American Metal Tour

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
From http://www.bravewords.com/news/193300 :

LIZZY BORDEN have announced they will head out on the 30 Years Of American Metal Tour celebrating this monumental anniversary.

p17bchmv4818bspk61tfqlsg5jr4.jpg

According to a press release: “Lizzy Borden’s 30 years of American metal tour is a brand new show, created from the ground up just for this monumental 30 year anniversary. The new show will encompass songs from each and every Lizzy Borden record to date, including classic songs like ‘Me Against The World’, ‘American Metal’, ‘Master Of Disguise’, plus songs the band has never performed live.”

Dates will be announced soon.

The band is:
Lizzy Borden - vocals
Joey Scott - drums
Marten Andersson - bass
Dario Lorina - guitar
AC Alexander- guitar

Don't listen to Bob.

Lizzy Borden is ALWAYS a good time to see live. The stage show is great (if not as big as it was in the 80's) and the man's voice is as strong as it has ever been. He sounds just as good live as he does on album. And he always has a lot of energy. Al and I try to catch him whenever he comes through the Chicago area now. Always worth the price of admission. :)

Don't listen to Bob.

Lizzy Borden is ALWAYS a good time to see live. The stage show is great (if not as big as it was in the 80's) and the man's voice is as strong as it has ever been. He sounds just as good live as he does on album. And he always has a lot of energy. Al and I try to catch him whenever he comes through the Chicago area now. Always worth the price of admission. :)

I dont think you got the joke.

30 years? For about 10 of them they were disbanded.
Anyway, saw them back in the early 90s a few times and they were great.

Long time fan of Lizzy. Saw them for the 1st time a few years ago. I'll definitely be checking this out. We need a new album, though...

No, I got it. I'm just stating that no one should listen to you, as a rule of thumb. ;)

BE careful Joan. I speak from years of experience that Bob is not at all afraid of going toe to toe with professional wrestlers!!!!!

I admit to not being as familiar with this band as I should be.

I remember seeing a newer video on Headbangers Ball a few years back and was very impressed.

BE careful Joan. I speak from years of experience that Bob is not at all afraid of going toe to toe with professional wrestlers!!!!!

I remember seeing a newer video on Headbangers Ball a few years back and was very impressed.

I wrote this band off as a bad WASP clone based on their early image, and came to regret that. Listen to Master of Disguise and you'll be a believer.

LOL Bob would probably like it too much if I had to beat up on him. It's the curse of being as cute as I am. :saint:

You probably saw the video for "Tomorrow Never Comes." I like the song, and the concept in the video. I'm hoping for a new album soon.

LOL Bob would probably like it too much if I had to beat up on him. It's the curse of being as cute as I am. :saint:

You probably saw the video for "Tomorrow Never Comes." I like the song, and the concept in the video. I'm hoping for a new album soon.

hahahaah dare to dream. Little do you know of my old pre wrestling days....I had a local outfit ( the gangs name was the Warlocks)furious at me and thier belt holder used to IM me on AOL asking me to fight him and even saying he would put his belt on the line.

Lizzy puts on an awesome show and sound great live. They are criminally underated as songwriters and Lizzy himself writes some very intelligent lyrics... and they are not just living off of their past, APPOINTMENT WITH DEATH was one of the best albums they have ever recorded. I for one cant wait to see them on this tour...

One of my all-time favorites! Saw them last July - there were maybe 50 people there and they KILLED IT! Super nice guys to boot...stood around pre-show and chatted with Lizzy for about 20 minutes. Very down to earth dude whose voice still sounds great. Look forward to seeing the new tour.

One of my all-time favorites! Saw them last July - there were maybe 50 people there and they KILLED IT! Super nice guys to boot...stood around pre-show and chatted with Lizzy for about 20 minutes. Very down to earth dude whose voice still sounds great. Look forward to seeing the new tour.

Yeah, I met them after their show in Crest Hill, IL last time they came through. Very sweet guys. When I complimented Lizzy on his voice, he even seemed a little embarrassed at the praise!