Lizzy Borden Summer of Blood 2011 Tour

actordude

Sep 29, 2003
SoCal
Hey all......I've been a HUGE Lizzy fan since Love You to Pieces came out in early '85. This tour should be great. I'll be at the SoCal show on the 23rd.

Anyone else interested??

Lizzy Borden Summer of Blood Tour (USA) 2011
Make your appointment with death this summer with Lizzy Borden
Lizzy Borden and his band of Abnormals: Joey Scott, Marten Andersson, Dario Lorina and AC Alexander have confirmed they will be touring the USA this summer on the Lizzy Borden summer of blood tour (USA) 2011.

The summer tour will feature songs from the latest release Appointment with death. and with the back catalogue well represented with songs like "Me Against the World", "American Metal", "Master of Disguise", "There will be Blood Tonight" and many more, this will be pure American metal summer fun in the USA!

Summer of Blood Tour (USA) 2011

Upcoming | Local DatesShare:
Date Venue Location Tickets
Jul 06 The Rock House West Greenwich, RI Tickets RSVP

Jul 07 42nd Street Bar Greensburg, PA Tickets RSVP

Jul 08 Recher Theater Towson, MD Tickets RSVP

Jul 09 Dingbatz Clifton, NJ Tickets RSVP

Jul 10 The Rock Pile Etobicoke, ON Tickets RSVP

Jul 12 Ripper Owens Tap House Akron, OH Tickets RSVP

Jul 13 Peabody's Cleveland, OH Tickets RSVP

Jul 14 The Rock House Cafe Indianapolis, IN Tickets RSVP

Jul 15 BADA BREW Crest Hill, IL Tickets RSVP

Jul 16 The Token Lounge Westland, MI Tickets RSVP

Jul 17 Station 4 St Paul, MN Tickets RSVP

Jul 20 The Toad Tavern Littleton, CO Tickets RSVP

Jul 21 Club Vegas Salt Lake City, UT Tickets RSVP

Jul 22 Count's Vamp'd Las Vegas, NV Tickets RSVP

Jul 23 The Can Nightclub Garden Grove, CA Tickets RSVP

Aug 05 Backstage Bar & Grill Tacoma, WA Tickets RSVP

Aug 06 El Corazon Seattle, WA

Bring this to the Atl geez!!!
Saw Lizzy Borden at Rocklahoma in 2009 and they were pretty amazing especially considering the 110 degree heat that day.

I will be there...have you ever been to Bada Brew before? What's the place like...
I have every LB CD, Lizzy is a Mad Genious...I love him and the band (RIP Alex Nelson)...I thought APPOINTMENT WITH DEATH was one of their strongest CDs!

The only album I don't have is Deal with the Devil. I love all the others, though. Appointment with Death is really an outstanding album.

I've never been to Bada Brew, but one person I know who has been there said it's kind of crappy. So we'll see.

You know what Met-Al and I look like, right? If so, say hi if you see us. :)

Bada Brew = biker bar, at least on Friday nights. I would imagine that a national act with higher cover/ticket charge will weed most of them out. Not a very nice place at all, but the sound system is pretty decent. Small, too....think JJ Kelley's type of small...

Matt - if possible, can you post a setlist from the show tonight??

Sorry for the delay. The RI show was interrupted during the 1st encore by the fire alarm (yeah, a little tense after the whole Station fire), it was due to Lizzy's smoke machines. No harm done. Anyway, I wasn't paying attention to the setlist, but here is the set list from the next night of the tour. It was pretty similar.

Tomorrow Never Comes
Red Rum
Voyeur (I'm Watching You)
Live Forever
Visual Lies / Eyes of a Stranger
(VL and EoaS bridged with Lady … more)
Phantoms
Bass Solo / Under Your Skin
We Only Come Out at Night
There Will Be Blood Tonight
Guitar Solos
Me Against The World
American Metal / Somethin's Crawlin'
Master of Disguise / We Got the Power / Master of Disguise
Encore:
Drum Solo
Medley: Shock / Den of Thieves / Roll Over and Play Dead / Hell is for Heroes / Somethin's Crawlin' / Notorious / Psychopath / Ultra Violence / (We Are) The Only Ones