Loki, the game

Looka

Oct 1, 2006
It seems there is a new game in the making that in based on Norse mythology.
Its called Loki and seems cool, nice graphics and Diablo fans should definitely check it out!
Here is a video of it, if anyone is interested:
http://www.jeuxvideo.tv/loki-video-24579.html

I don't know how much you're into games but this seems a very cool one to play while listening to Amon Amarth. :headbang:

Video doesnt seem to work all that well, but me as a diablo II Lord of destruction (lol) fan, certainly shall check it out.. d2.. maybe ill start playing it again.. played in 2 years lol :p

EDIT: Video works a bit, yeah looks a lot like d2 gameplay :D the dude in the start brings memories of my frenzy PvP barbarian that crushed EVERYone.. yeah, ill start playing either this or d2 again hahaha

EDIT2: the official site is french? damn, hope it will become a worldwide game..

Hehe yeah but as soon as you learn how to play d2 the fun way (get lvl 90 in 3 days the easy way) and get rich etc, you can play it year after year without getting bored ;) there are millions of different ways to skill a character, and theres always PvP. D2 is the best game ever made imo, but its not easy to find out how to make it fun.