Lomdim ivrit

Geri

child of sadness
Apr 2, 2005
Meefrångn
שלום

vebruchim habahim

to all of you who want to learn hebrew or want to help the many people there by learning the language.

I hope that everybody who looks for help cand find some here

:wave:

n.b. was a good idea MorticiaNL :headbang:

for first some helpful links of course:
there is a helpful dictionary on
מילון מורפיקס
Milon

if u can't read hebrew is better when u take the learn programm Hebalph from the site:
HebAlph

and for learning some words maybe:
Milon 2

and if U find something what can help us furthermore....just write it down :D

Geri said:
שלום

vebruchim habahim

You are the cutest!!!!
:D

I need to use the same mathods you are using, to learn duetsch......
cause you're really doing great.....

and as I said before.....If you need any help.....it will be my pleasure.....
:worship:

Yes i did MorticiaNL :Spin:...hope the pages will help U furthermore....but it's not easy and u need time. I began to learn 7-8 months ago, but i don't have the time to learn intensive....that's why i also make just a little steps forward ... but never give up

Hey, RashomoN

ich weiss dass du mir gerne helfen wuerdest und ich greife mit Sciherheit auf deinen Angebot zurueck :D

Geri- thanks for the links. The one with the alphabet is not working. There is no. exe file there.- it's a shame!
> found the solution already.
I have a great program to help learn some words, but it is not on the net. I got ot through a friend.

Wass ist dass mit der deutsche sprache? Jedes mal wenn ich in Portugal etwas ins englisch gefragt habe, hatten die mich ins deutsch geantwortet. Vielleicht denken die leute dass ich Deutsch bin, weil ik blonder Haare habe?

Hi Nathalie,

i tryied the Link- u have to scroll down, and there is a download file - u have to save it and extract- thre are many files and just down ist one of them . exe . if it doesn't functioning contact me- i have the programm on my pc- maybe we can share it somehow...:Spin:

Wass ist dass mit der deutsche sprache? Jedes mal wenn ich in Portugal etwas ins englisch gefragt habe, hatten die mich ins deutsch geantwortet. Vielleicht denken die leute dass ich Deutsch bin, weil ik blonder Haare habe?

and by the way don't worry- i didn't mean you with the German language, but RashomoN- er will deutsch lernen .... so kann er immer ein bisschen etwas von mir lernen :Spin:

Morticia NL. said:

Nathalie....that strange.....don't they have blond people in Portugal?
in Israel people see blond people and they think they are swedish!
I guess every country and it's associations......
but a fact is that you understood him.....
:)

Geri.....you are learning hebrew faster than me......
and it will be easier for you to teach me deutsch.....
mein deutsch ist schlecht.....

(al hapanim = on the face) <----this is very important...for both of you...

Geri- na, ich hatte schon verstanden dass du von Rash geredet hatte wenn du von der deutsche Sprache redete.

Hi Eran,

I only saw one naturally blond person in Portugal, so you could say I was kinda conspicuous looking overthere. There were some blond persons in Israel yup- not many. People tend to think I am swedish as well, but I can never get the accent right when I speak english. Have you ever heard swedes speak english? It's kinda funny....
And I can read a bit of portugse, but I cannot really understand when someone is addressing me.

Al hapanim= a kiss on the face???

so, here are some questions:
what's the difference by the use of the words:

adon vemar

both of them mean Mister and should be used before the name or not?
and

apim, chush re'ia vepanim

don't all of them mean "face"?

n.b. hey Nathalie- al hapanim means just "on the face" ;)

Geri said:
so, here are some questions:
what's the difference by the use of the words:

adon vemar

both of them mean Mister and should be used before the name or not?
and

apim, chush re'ia vepanim

don't all of them mean "face"?
;)

mar = mr. (Herr)
adon= it's the same.....but also master
adon olam = lord (master) of the world = god

apim = noses (af = nose)
panim= face
chush re'e'ia -> if i got it right.....it is: sense (chush) of seeing (re'e'ia)
lir'ot = to see

Nathalie.....Achoti is sister (for friends).....but the right translation is "my sister".....
achot = sister ......and the "i" in the end make it mine
ach = brother......achi = my brother

till the next lesson......layla tov!

Dreamcell said:
Try "Rosseta Stone". It's a great learning languages program. I think it supports hebrew too.

erev tov dreamcell,

toda raba bishvil haesrah vehahatza'a

well, i know Rosetta Stone Explorer with Active Immersion - Hebrew - have buyed it about 10 months ago and was very dissapointed. There were just some words and some very unuseful sentences... :yuk:....

than i taked EuroTalk TalkNow .... i little bit better than Rosseta Stone but...both of them are inaplicable to learn fluently speaking and writting Hebrew . I can recomend these just vor a preparation of a trip to Israel and nothing more....u can't imagine but there was also no Grammar o_O

anyway i have now a self study book from Langenscheidt with very much Grammar and some Examples there, but the grammar rules are somethimes just given without to explain them... :erk:

heavy greetings from Germany --> Gergana :headbang::headbang:

Morticia NL. said:
Ahaaa- I use Eurotalk and agree that it is just for learning the basic words like passport and where are my suitcases...... Hope I will never need those words though.
Is the Langenscheidt book in english?

hey suesse, :wave:

sorry but the Langenscheidt book is on German- that makes for me the learning also not easy, because i originaly come from Bulgaria....i mean u should learn new languages on your mother language and it's not easy to do that on another one.....

anyway u maybe should look for some grammar books in amazone or something....i found my book in amazone too, and i think there were many of them in german and english too (i'm not sure anymore, because it's a long time ago)...maybe is there some for you too ;)

Morticia NL. said:
Ahaa- I will check it out.
A book in german is not a problem, my germn is quite ok. English would be easier though.

behaslaha ....by searching :p

well i'm speaking perfect German (in contrast to my very bad English) and have no problem to learn in german too, but i ment that it could be easier to learn the language in the mother language because of the words or maybe the sentence construction association - for example by me:
i think and speak in German when i'm in Germany that's why is no problem to learn Hebrew in German for me. But if i go home (Bulgaria) i'll need some days and i'll begin to think in Bulgarian (it's funny bit it is like this because i'm there just 2 weeks a year :erk:) and if i would like to speak with somebody there in hebrew i'll must begin at first to think again in german and than translate it to hebrew.... o_O....

i know that, because i made this experience with some other languages i speak.....:erk:

anyway - it's just a tip from me - when u buy a german or english book- u can try to make some notice for yourself in dutch...it don't have to but it could make your study easier :p

Dark Greetings from Germany -> Gergana :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Yossi_Orphaned_Land said:

well i didn't find this word in my milon Yossi ;),
but anyway

&#1514;&#1493;&#1491;&#1492; &#1512;&#1489;&#1492;

for posting here

Gergana <-- &#1513;&#1500;&#1493;&#1501; &#1502;&#1490;&#1468;&#1512;&#1502;&#1504;&#1497;&#1492;