Lomdim ivrit

Geri said:
:lol: nehmad meod mi at (o ata?!?)...aval ani lahshovat she ani zriha od harbe lomedet ivrit ....

...anyway i'm sure i'm not so far ....

very good Derya and Orfanos = Derya ו Orfanos טוב מאוד

everybody beginns with just few words = כול להתחיל עם רק קצת מלות

with few words- it's almost the same like the text followed in english :wave:

Maayan, ani bat :Spin:

BTW, מילות=מילים
:)

NightLord said:
Mi amar li shÄ ani musara
Ve mi amar shÄ zÄ aßr,
Mi sarak li ezo neara
tagidi zÄ saj(g?)ur

Aval hi shesham bahalomot
She lo hitgashmu biladÄcha
hi mechapeßet ha malcom shÄbo
hitgashmu biladecha.....
ve im ata hotech as kach oti
Ata shomea zot ani, shara alecha
o.k.....let's try......this is a song by band called themselves "the Jews".....they are right now in the states.....
this time....she changed the song, speaking about herself.....

who told me that i'm strange?
and who told it's forbidden?
who threw me a remark,
say, is it closed.
(the last sentance is like hebrew slang....I believe they mean like it is the last word for it)

Chorus:
But she is there in dreams,
which won't fulfill without you,
she's searching the place where -
she won't think about you anymore....

(it was a mistake here.....but this is the right words.....
she repeated the same sentance again here
and I fixed it....)

...If you're going, so take me with you,
can you hear me? that's me,
singing for you.

Geri said:
בוקר טוב Avi

אני ידעת המובן של המלה [font=&quot]ו[/font]

בכל זאת תודה רבה

בשביל כתיבה פה

שלום -- > Gergana

great !! you seem to get the idea of this language Geri!!
איזו בחורה על הכיף כיופאק

RashomoN said:
ohhh....god.....I just can't stop laughing!!!!
Derya, you are the cutest!!!
:worship:

Thank you Eran:oops:
well, actually i know a few ones that i learned from Eden(OL) but as u can suppose he only taught me some curses so it's better not to write here:D
And i know how good ones:
Ani ohevet otcha
Ani ohev otach(I'm not sure for this one)

and im confused which one is for the girls and the other is for the boys?:err:

Derya the Angel said:
Thank you Eran:oops:
well, actually i know a few ones that i learned from Eden(OL) but as u can suppose he only taught me some curses so it's better not to write here:D
And i know how good ones:
Ani ohevet otcha
Ani ohev otach(I'm not sure for this one)

and im confused which one is for the girls and the other is for the boys?:err:

well well... the most important words in our all lives ;-)
Ani ohev otach... that´s the on efor girl... thats one of the few thing i know *gg*

so here is some help for all of you (male and female):

Ani ohev otach (male to female)
Ani ohev otcha (male to male)
Ani ohevet otach (female to female)
Ani ohevet otcha (female to male)

Maayan said:
Maayan, ani bat :Spin:

BTW, מילות=מילים
:)

toda raba bishvil haesrah Maayan ....veechad she'elah ketzat:

wherefrom could i know which word for "words" should i use?
....I mean:

"mila" is female, that's why should be the plural form: "milot". Well it is in acceptions possible that female nouns become "-im"- suffix...but here comes out one more question:

why is it possible in this way both of them "milim" and "milot"? :ill:

word=mila=female
words=milim=male
milot= that's not a word :p

I dont know why, but this is how it is

Geri said:
"mila" is female, that's why should be the plural form: "milot". Well it is in acceptions possible that female nouns become "-im"- suffix...but here comes out one more question:

why is it possible in this way both of them "milim" and "milot"? :ill:

thats a problem Geri......you just should learn it.....
as well as in German....
actually....it is even a little bit easier.....cause we don't have der,die,das.....
Mila is female (mostly words which end with "a" are female) and you are right.....most of the time it should be "Milot" in plural.....but there are some words which are not like the others.....

blieve me....there are a lot of hebrew speakers who make mistakes.....
you should know that most of female plural words ends with "ot" and male with "im".......but there are exceptions.....

RashomoN said:
thats a problem Geri......you just should learn it.....
as well as in German....
actually....it is even a little bit easier.....cause we don't have der,die,das.....
Mila is female (mostly words which end with "a" are female) and you are right.....most of the time it should be "Milot" in plural.....but there are some words which are not like the others.....

blieve me....there are a lot of hebrew speakers who make mistakes.....
you should know that most of female plural words ends with "ot" and male with "im".......but there are exceptions.....

actually i would have to disagree with you RashomoN.
It's is more accurate to say milot מילות as in מילות יחס, מילות שייכות on the street you will hear people say milim but the correct form is milot so you are on the right track. and there is a rule for that. feminine words end with "ot" musculine end with "im". even stuff that sound wrong like "ofnaim". ofnaim is a pair word for ofan meaning BIcycle (dunnu if i spelled bicylcle right :p). it sound right to say ofnaim godolot but ofan is a musciline so you would say ofnaim gdolim. And same thing for hatzer. hatzerot. hatzerot rehavot. (I didn't explain it to you but to the guy above you)

BUT as you said there ARE exeptions althought "milot" is not one of them.
like the word IR עיר - city.
it's a feminie word but the suffix is "im" Arim ערים
and an example for the word "niyar" although it's a non-count noun it's musculine. and for example if you want to say "pretty paper" you say niyar yafe. but for plural it'll be "niyarOT".
but remember that the adjective for musculine plural will always end with IM and for feminine it'll always end with "OT" and there are no exceptions.
(exept maybe words that are both faminine and musculine such as "matbea" (coin) מטבע)
well good luck.

Well, I'm not from Israel, but I know some hebrew (I learned since I was 4 in a jewish school, but I stopped studying a few years ago, so I don't remember some things, I can read and write though)

I am so jealous of that> reading and writing in hebrew.
Even though I never really found it hard to learn a new language, I have come to the conclusion that hebrew is quite hard to learn. Especially the writing, because it is so different from everything I know. Until my level is up a bit I will not dare to write in here.

It would help if there would be some kind of course I could take. But there is none where I live.

thanks to all of you for the explanations and hope you'll help here furthermore.
I see...ivrit safa kasha veani zricha od harbe zman bead halimud...

to Yossi:
:D we do our best Yossi....
someday when I and Nathalie speak fluently hebrew we'll move maybe to the hebrew forum and make there a thread called "lernen Deutsch" or "Duch for beginners" or something like this :lol:

to Dark Zaiats:
Добро пожаловать здесь и очень спосибо для твоя помчь заяц ;)

to Maayan and Eran:
sliha .... i forgott to thank you too for helping us here :p

to Nathalie:
i have something for you: just try to learn the writing of "cursive hebrew". it's easier than "print hebrew". Actually you need the pront hebrew just for reading and for writting it's enough if you can the coursive hebrew. I didn't knew that so i can write both now.... :tickled:.

to Androz:
¿Como estas Androz?
Well i'm not from Israel too and Nathalie also...but it doesn't matter where we are from cause we are very international here....so just feel free to write here what do you want....:wave: