Lone Justice

jdelpi

Imported Killer
Charlie said this: what we may do is play lone justice for the few who want to hear it at a sound check or something

And responded to my next email with this:

In a message dated 4/14/2003 9:54:55 AM Central Daylight Time, notman@mail.anthrax.com writes:

Excellent!
You should record it, and put it on the website. Then all the newer, younger fans can experience what they have missed all these years.
"Lone Justice '03"

maybe we will record it at a soundcheck, that's a good idea

Sound check, redone studio version for '03, as long as it gets out. I groove hard on Lone Justice and I think an '03 version with John would CRUSH!

Phxthrax said:
Sound check, redone studio version for '03, as long as it gets out. I groove hard on Lone Justice and I think an '03 version with John would CRUSH!

I'm also a die hard Joey era fan but a "new" version would just kill!

nythraxfan said:
Does anyone have any audience recording of Lone Justice live? From any point in time at all?
Or are there no known recordings of it in circulation?

You'd have to ask Justin, he'd know.

Phxthrax said:
You'd have to ask Justin, he'd know.

Someone out there has one of the "secret" shows when they played as Bud E. Luvbomb and Satan's Lounge Band in Dec. of 1989. They played it there. I don't have the URL right now of the guy who has it as I am not on my own computer.
I have a CD with the intro of "Lone Justice" before they go into "Aftershock." Someone (The Man on this board) is converting a tape of a show I have to CD with that again. Maybe "Aftershock" is on the tape and something else is on the CD. I forget. I don't have it near me.

I also have a poor quality black & white video of Joey and Scott playing "Lone Justice" with some drunk (imagine that) Dutch guys at the Dynamo Club in Eindhoven, Netherlands. It was in 1986. Funny stuff.

jdelpi said:
Someone out there has one of the "secret" shows when they played as Bud E. Luvbomb and Satan's Lounge Band in Dec. of 1989. They played it there. I don't have the URL right now of the guy who has it as I am not on my own computer.
I have a CD with the intro of "Lone Justice" before they go into "Aftershock." Someone (The Man on this board) is converting a tape of a show I have to CD with that again. Maybe "Aftershock" is on the tape and something else is on the CD. I forget. I don't have it near me.

I also have a poor quality black & white video of Joey and Scott playing "Lone Justice" with some drunk (imagine that) Dutch guys at the Dynamo Club in Eindhoven, Netherlands. It was in 1986. Funny stuff.

Dude. You have alot of shit. I'd love to spend a weekend with your thrax collection (with your supervision of course). I'm truly blown away and humbled by your thrax collection.

I also have a poor quality black & white video of Joey and Scott playing "Lone Justice" with some drunk (imagine that) Dutch guys at the Dynamo Club in Eindhoven, Netherlands. It was in 1986. Funny stuff.[/QUOTE]

Dutchy maybe????? :D:D:D