WTF?! Lone Justice not on TGOTE?

Deege

Aug 15, 2002
Ohio
www.sdmfworldwide.com
Lone Justice was cut from The Greater Of Two Evils!?!? What the fuck? I mean, I saw em play it live in Cleveland and it ruled, and we voted for it and it was in the list!:erk:

WTF, calm down my friend. Has Anthrax ever let you down? (Vol 8 aside) you will be happy with the songs on the cd. Even if they aint printed on Bla Bla.com dont mean they aint on there. You will be happy with this record. Just because Blabbercunt.com dident say everysong that was recorded dont mean it aint there. If the SONG ANTHRAX aint on there Ill be sad, But I am Gay, ask That bitch TD he will tell you. This cd will rock. even if it had Hell Fire on it....Got to go Drunk Drunk...

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
WTF, calm down my friend. Has Anthrax ever let you down? (Vol 8 aside)
¨

What, Buddy, you don´t like Volume 8? Come on, it´s great record IMO...

Volume 8 kicks ass, and this will kick ass too. I just really wanted Lone Justice with John singing. However, I just saw that it's on the limited edition import version so all is good.

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
Has Anthrax ever let you down?

Well, I did want them to come play at my birthday party. Did they show up? No! Seems that after that incident with the mystery pack in Chicago, they won't play at people's houses any more.

Scott

Lordlindsey said:
I love Volume 8 too.

It's ok everybody, he doesn't like Cadillac Rock Box either.
Correct Funny you remember that. Well, not really at that time we only had 2 drinks. But we did ok at the show if i remember. I know at the end of the night I had a good buzz.

No TD there was no sex involved.