Lone Justice/New album

I think you all need a pot of decaf or ridalin...whichever is closer... You guys are killin me today.....hahahahahahahahahahaha

Long live Draobegassemnikufesin....and long live the Thrax.

My personal opinion is that Lone Justice a cheese ball 80's butt rock song. I consider it to be on the lower levels of anything Anthrax has written as far as talent is concerned.

It's ok. It's not the worst I've heard but very far from even being considered something I'd like to hear again.

The only way that song can be in the top 12 is if someone voted multiple times. This could have happened at any college campus or library in the world. Some places have up to 1000 PC's in one room with different IP addresses.

By the way......the BAND never guaranteed that the top 12 songs would be the songs they record. The band themselves will be picking the songs. The online voting is just something for the band to look at. There's no way in hell they will pick the top 12 songs voted here. I don't care what songs they are. They will be doing things that they think will be good.xxx