Long Time No death - pictures and review

As Mousse said, Nancy was a perfect show !!! My best Hypocrisy show :)
My bf and I met Horgh and Mickael in Nancy ! It was a really nice day :)
1553u4h.jpg

Valley Of The Damned
Hang Him High
Fractured Millennium
Adjusting The Sun
Eraser
Medley (Pleasure Of Molestation/Osculum Obscenum/Penetralia)
Medley (Apocalypse/The Fourth Dimension)
Killing Art
A Coming Race
Let The Knife Do The Talking
Weed Out The Weak
Fire In The Sky
Roswell 47
Warpath
The Final Chapter

Valley Of The Damned
Hang Him High
Fractured Millennium
Adjusting The Sun
Eraser
Medley (Pleasure Of Molestation/Osculum Obscenum/Penetralia)
Medley (Apocalypse/The Fourth Dimension)
Killing Art
A Coming Race
Let The Knife Do The Talking
Weed Out The Weak
Fire In The Sky
Roswell 47
Warpath
The Final Chapter

Setlist from yesterday in Aschaffanburg, but they left out Penetralia in the medley section i think.

Hypocrisy really kicked ass, sound was nice, audience took some warming up but in the end it was all headbanging. peter's vocals were just stunning, guitars sounded like on AtoeD and were tuned to B standard btw :p Supporting band had some nice tracks to, only a little repetitive.

All in all a great gig, worth the time, worth the money. Can't wait to see Hypo on the summer festivals again! :kickass:

Penetralia wasn't left out yesterday... pretty sure about that ;)
Yeah, indeed an amazing gig, in the next days I'll post a review with pictures. :)

Penetralia wasn't left out yesterday... pretty sure about that ;)
Yeah, indeed an amazing gig, in the next days I'll post a review with pictures. :)

you could be right. i just remember that girl who stood beside me and watched me in awe singing along all the songs - haha! must have played this while i freshend my throat with a beer.

guess they had more of a direct start leaving the acoustic intro out. shame!

great to see you enjoyed your gig Rotten one!

oh, and thats a relief to see Peter doesnt use some gay faggoty deathcorish drop tuning.

STANDARD OR GTFO

:headbang:

thats why its called a medley dude, they play part of some songs like it was only one ;)

oh and hopefully you ended up fucking that girl :heh:

I remember at the Cannibal Corpse's gig last spring, this HOT blonde chick, prolly the hottest girl of that night, she came to me and began to talk to me like ''Oh, I spotted you" but I was high on coke, half drunk and CC were playing so I kinda went ''Yeah yeah, awesome shit... FUCK YEAH THEY ARE PLAYING EVIDENCE IN THE FURNACE!!!''

next morning, I was like...''Epic fail Simon'' shaking my head until my neck hurt :cry:

thats why its called a medley dude, they play part of some songs like it was only one

but they played the intro of 4th dimension too mommy :D

oh and hopefully you ended up fucking that girl :heh:

well, i was standing last row because i had forgotten my earplugs, my gf was front row :Smug:
eguess shw would have been a little jealous if i'd touched... ah, let's just get over it.

People voted for the same old damn songs that they usually always play, rather have a change in setlist to more obscure songs.

Nice pics btw guys!