Long Time No death - pictures and review

"MetallicatTim"

And anybody else that went to the euro shows. Do you all have any pictures of the merch? I'd like to see whats for sale. CHEERS!

"MetallicatTim"

And anybody else that went to the euro shows. Do you all have any pictures of the merch? I'd like to see whats for sale. CHEERS!

001-101-017.jpg

001-101-018.jpg

And I saw one with "Estd. 1991" in the middle.

When you guys say MEDLEY, that means they dont play the tunes entirely, they take a part of a song and another then make a single song with it?

Or they start with Apocalypse, then play a bit of 4th dimension, then back to Apocalypse and then again 4th dimension etc etc?

Would you call the Apocalypse + osculum obcenum from Wacken 98 a Medley? Cuz they just basically plugged the tunes together

They play a part of Apo and then a part of 4th... not the entire songs. Same with the other medley.

@Hybridwar: Sorry, dont have any pictures, but I will make one tomorrow in Eindhoven, as I said, they'll be bringing more merch too Eindhoven :) Like wristbands and beans.

Sorry, dont have any pictures, but I will make one tomorrow in Eindhoven, as I said, they'll be bringing more merch too Eindhoven Like wristbands and beans.

shit sounds good to me! hope u have a blast! :kickass:

well i cant really say something about the medleys. but i had the feeling that they mixed the songs somehow! you can listen to some of the versions on youtube.

How do you mean mixed? Wich songs?

Btw, did anyone else got a full strip search from the security guy in Cologne? :p I even had to show my keys and take my coat off... I really don't look THAT menacing imho haha

How do you mean mixed? Wich songs?

Btw, did anyone else got a full strip search from the security guy in Cologne? :p I even had to show my keys and take my coat off... I really don't look THAT menacing imho haha

In herford somebody tried to do some crowdsurfing, he got on stage, seemed like he would jump in that very second when a big security guy grabbed him and carried him away.

Here is the Hypo merch at Berlin:

2 t-shirs, one girlie, one flag
49360356.jpg

One t-shirt (looks like the girlie again) and another flag
49360359.jpg

If ever anyone wants something I could get it in Sweden and send it if you like ;)

HOLY SHIT!! Last night show in Eindhoven (NL) was 10 times better than the show in Cologne (D) :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

Sound: A W E S O M E!! Drums, bass, guitars, vocals, just a perfect mix!! anyone who disapproves is a dumbass!
Crowd: As Peter said: This was the best show since the beginning of the tour!
The Dutch crowd is always very good. A lot of singing, clapping, cheering, moshpits etc. Peter, Mikael and Tomas even did high-fives with the complete front row after the show, they didn't do that in Cologne.

Everyone ( except Horgh, he looks the same 24/7 :p ) was obviously having a very good time. Peter was joking with the audience ( in Cologne he only said some words ). Suddenly he says "it's saturdaynight, so let's make a party".
Everyone in the crowd was like "ehhh it's friday dude..." So after they finished the song he said "Well, to me everyday is a saturday so sorry haha", He mentioned this 2 or 3 times again during the rest of the show, very funny :p

And goddamn, Peter was having a really good throat-day, everything sounded just so goddamn good! He asked tha audience to scream for him, after that he screamed for us :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

I also bought the tour shirt and the girlie for my girlfriend. Too bad they didn't get the other merch, that will be available in Munich ( 14-02 ) according to the guy in the merchbooth.

I took some pics with my foon, but it's a Nokia N97 with the lensproblem, so it's crappy, but better than nothing:

Hypocrisy-Dynamo-1.jpg

Hypocrisy-Dynamo-2.jpg

Hypocrisy-Dynamo-3.jpg

Hypocrisy-Dynamo-4.jpg

Hypocrisy-Dynamo-5.jpg

Hypocrisy-Dynamo-6.jpg

Hypocrisy-Dynamo-7.jpg

After these, the camera crashed... so I put the damn thing away and enjoyed the show.

As you can see, they had a very large backdrop, but the crosses were missing.

Overal, this was one of my personal best shows of alltime... period.

Oh and look at that ESP EX tearplate guitar from Peter :OMG:

I have to make do with one in bordeauxred without the tearplate

It was a fucking amazing show indeed. And every word which you said was true.

I made some movies with my phone not sure how they ended up though. I fucking loved the Hypocrisy logo under the purple light :D . Looked so bloody awesome. But i was actually surprised by myself that i wasn't bummed out by the setlist as a lot of songs were predictable. I just would have loved to hear either Through The Window Of Time or Inquire Within in the setlist. Never the less they didn't miss out on any album as far as i recall (Beer and beer and beer and beer).

I'll link some of the vids if they are decent enough in quality and after i uploaded em XD.

Every setlist is and will be the same for this tour ;)

I'd love to see some vids! Even if they're bad qaulity! My pics are bad and I posted them anyway :p

There are some videos on you tube of the euro shows... Not the greatest sound quality though.

Nancy yesterday was perfect ! The word AWESOME take here all its sens !!!!
The voice of Peter was perfect ! They played perfect ! the lights was perfect !!!! sound was ... near perfect !!!
Then everything was perfecy !
I will remember this show for a long time !!!!!!
Hope it will be possible to take photos in Sarrebrucken !

and : same setlist, and same Tshirt (but I'm not sure, it was not my preoccupation haha)