Long Time No death - pictures and review

What was the setlist in Berlin? and in Warsaw?

In Berlin it was exactly the same as in Hamburg. Was a bit short. Less than 1 and a half hour.
There was no additional support besides Survivors Zero, which played ~45min.

Hypocrisy's sound was ok. Vocals were amazing. Bass was audible but not too loud. Drums had not much punch but it was ok. Guitars sounded a bit chainsawy and you could barely hear single notes. That was not that bad since I know all the songs^^.

Overall it was great though. The lightshow was quite good.

They're selling cool t-shirts by the way. One with the old logo on the front. I might take a picture of mine later.

damn straight i am! I already requested the days off from work

Tuesday and Wednesday ain't a problem for me neither. I have a question for you: Do you drink? I was just gonna say if I see you there I'll buy you a round. I think it'll be cool to meet another member of this Hypocrisy board. Especially at a Hypocrisy show. CHEERS!

:kickass:

today they were playing in Warsaw and I'm so unbelievably fucking pissed that you can't probably imagine, we had a car accident, the guy hit our back and we had to wait for the police for about half an hour, the whole paperwork took about an hour and we made it only for warpath and final chapter, tell me that this ain't the fucking worst day of my life -.-

Man, that fucking sucks.

I had a similar thing happening to me when I was going to a small festival about a year ago. The traffic stopped and the fuckwit behind us didn't, which resulted in a cracked forehead, 8 stitches, a concussion and no festival. (Guess who went by the name "scarface" the following months? :p) It would've been SO much worse if it had been a Hypocrisy gig, though.

Anybody else get any more updates from the Euro tour please post! I'm getting anxious for the US tour! CHEERS!

:kickass:

Looking at those pics, I must have seen you at the Berlin gig, specially as there were only few photographers (I think I saw 2 or 3) and I was at the second row.

And reading the report reminded me of Peter going wrong in the title, I filmed "killing art", so when he said they were playing it I though WTF?!?!? :D

haha Peter makes more of this little setlist mistakes, but he is forgiven!
At WOA 2009 with Pain he announced Zombie Slam, but they played a totally different song, after that they played Zombie Slam hehe

it seems as if peter has some problems with the technicians! yesterday in bochum he ran off the stage several times to shout at his technicians because his guitar was turned down to much!:D the show was awesome even though there were a few little mistakes. during killing art i seemed as if peter played a totally different song:D

well it sounded weird and peter was railing (i dont know whether this is the right translation for what i want to say^^ translate german "fluchen" into english) all the time, he didn't get into the song and well i thought that he may have forgoten which song he was playing^^

AHH you mean he was swearing like he was pissed and saying things like FUCK OFF and stuff like that.

Maybe the setup again, so far it seems that Hypocrisy are having all kinds of probs with sound engineers and stuff

and Im sure theres a bit of rust left too

so it means, they will fucking OWN for the North American tour!!!! :p

argh yeah, you got it:D well i have been learning english for almost 6 years now at school. at a bilingual school!:D and im not the worst pupil. and now i cant communicate on a fuckin online forum!:D

The show in herford ran almost perfectly.
the microphone screeched a few times during hackneyed.

EDIT:

But peter didn't look that relaxed backstage and as I mentioned before, Horgh told me he also had a problem with the microphone.

Just returned from the show in cologne. The gig itself was pretty cool but the sound problems were huge... absolutely no lead guitars, to loud drums & bass except for the bass drum which why ever wasn´t even microphoned. It really seemed as Peter mentioned there was a serious problem with the PA and as said in a few threads earlier the technical staff is involved, too. It was a shame, that the whole atmosphere was that bad, and even the band seemed to be pissed off. As Peter really seems to know how recordings or sounds have to be mixed I wonder how the band could engage that an incompetent guy behind the mixer (don´t know what the correct term for this is...). How ever... I guess now I have to watch em at the Summerbreeze festival as the sound there will be a lot better, cause it really can´t get worse.

I was at Cologne too and the overal sound wasn't really bad, but I had the advantage of standing in front of the cabinets and front row so some of the monitorsound was audible. BUT, vocals were way to low... I could only hear some acoustic kickdrum, but as said above, not amplified... Guitar/Bass sound to me was pretty good :)
Just before they started Warpath, Peter signaled a guy to change the Mic ( don't know why? The mic was lying on the ground in front of Peter for the whole show, so this was probably planned ahead ) but it took the mixerguy about 1,5 minute to realize the volume was down, so I missed the awesome screams from the beginning of the song AAARGGGGGGGG.... And for the rest of the songs the volume was even lower than before... Peter indeed complained about the PA systems about 3/4 into the show.

But forget the sound problems, the show was A W E S O M E!!!!!!!!! Despite the problems they performed great, I did notice some mistakes from Thomas in the beginning, but never mind, overal show was fucking great!!

Too bad the tour shirts ( and a lot of other merch ) were already sold out when they came to Cologne, but we spoke with the guy behind the booth and they''ll be getting new and more merch when they arrive in Eindhoven, I will be going there too, so new round, new chances :D
We already bought the logo shirt and the tourflag and then the money was depleted :p But we still wanted a girlie for my girlfriend, so we convinced the guy to reserve the girlie for us for when we arrive in Eindhoven, because that shirt was too almost sold out.

I also asked him why there weren't any CD's and he said it was probably too expensive to buy the cd's directly from the label... fucking unbelievably... It's too expensive t buy your OWN music at your OWN label... I understand why Peter somethimes lashes against labels...

Setlist: ( exactly the same as Hamburg, Berlin )
Valley Of The Damned
Hang Him High
Fractured Millennium
Adjusting The Sun
Eraser
Medley (Pleasure Of Molestation/Osculum Obscenum/Penetralia)
Medley (Apocalypse/The Fourth Dimension)
Killing Art
A Coming Race
Let The Knife Do The Talking
Weed Out The Weak
Fire In The Sky
Roswell 47
Warpath
The Final Chapter

Anyway, Survivors Zero was better then expected! But there was no second support band so instead of doors open at 18:00, doors opened at 19:10 or something, we stood in the freezingcold and rain/snow for a full hour... fucking bullshit... i couldn't feel my toes anymore :p
But it was ALL worth it!!