Long Time No death - pictures and review

I think it has something to do with the bad sound quality at the Hamburg's gig.

They use marshall amps and I think one of em was defective or something

I havent checked the vid yet

I think it has something to do with the bad sound quality at the Hamburg's gig.

They use marshall amps and I think one of em was defective or something

I havent checked the vid yet

I guess they toyed around with it and then it broke.

so far the European tour seems like a rehearsal/troubleshooting tour, so I reckon they will be fucking tight for the North American tour

AGREED! I will have my tickets in hand next week! Can't wait! :headbang:

I was at the same show.....:kickass:

yea that was a great show! one of the best weekends i ever had! Oh what good times in Austin! Too bad they tore that place down-i was wondering why bands were playing Emos now. For what it is, Emos is kind of cool,but they get alot of shit bands going there now.

yea that was a great show! one of the best weekends i ever had! Oh what good times in Austin! Too bad they tore that place down-i was wondering why bands were playing Emos now. For what it is, Emos is kind of cool,but they get alot of shit bands going there now.

basically the setlist was the same as the Bonus DVD on Virus with the addition of War Within.

:saint:

How far are you from Tucson, AZ? Seems like a pretty good place to fly to since IT IS the start of the tour.

Tucson is like 280 miles for me, so i get there in about 4 1/2 hours.

Tucson would be a good place to fly to, since its much easier than Chicago. Getting to downtown from the airport is a pain in the ass even with a rental car, especially the parking!

today they were playing in Warsaw and I'm so unbelievably fucking pissed that you can't probably imagine, we had a car accident, the guy hit our back and we had to wait for the police for about half an hour, the whole paperwork took about an hour and we made it only for warpath and final chapter, tell me that this ain't the fucking worst day of my life -.-

today they were playing in Warsaw and I'm so unbelievably fucking pissed that you can't probably imagine, we had a car accident, the guy hit our back and we had to wait for the police for about half an hour, the whole paperwork took about an hour and we made it only for warpath and final chapter, tell me that this ain't the fucking worst day of my life -.-

:erk: - sound like my worst nightmare...