Long Time No death - pictures and review

this was an epic one in munich :worship:

the first 3 or 4 songs peters voice was ok, like at straßbourgh, and then it was great :worship:

"scream for me now munich!...and now ill scream for you.." at the last scream of final chapter, too epic :worship:

sound quality was ok

this one was funny too: "the next song..is a romantic song..its a love song..let the knife do the talking!" :lol:

the two supporting bands were rather bad. dust bolt was still okay, but survivor zero was really bad and boring..and then came hypocrisy :heh:

what i dont understand: there are these stupid people, who dont know, how to pronounce "hypocrisy" :zombie:

and horgh is a giant.

hey Mousse, very nice pics... awesome quality

People voted for the same old damn songs that they usually always play, rather have a change in setlist to more obscure songs.

Nice pics btw guys!

i'm with you men...

Yesterday, Hypocrisy played in Vienna. Show was good and sound was great, but they have some problems with the guitars or something.
They have not played Warpath :-(
It was not the best show that I have seen from Hypocrisy, but the show was okay.
A review from the concert from Graz and a video interview with Mikael can you see on http://stormbringer.at

ok well I have a theory, they realised that the tour's guitarist was struggling with this tune so they decided to skip it instead of raping it.

he better learn to play it before the Sofia's gig and ESPECIALLY the North American tour!

hmm, too bad they skipped Warpath, the scream in the beginning is fenomenal!! Why not insert a simple song? Some songs can be learned in a day ( if I can, he can definitely )

well kudos to you if you would have the guts to jump on the stage with a legendary band like Hypocrisy to play a tune that you didnt knew last day. I mean talk about the pressure, not to mention that playing live in the front of an audience is totally different than playing in your living room.

In my opinion, Mathias Kamijo was the best session guitarplayer of hypocrisy. (1996 - 2002)
I´ve seen him live with the band and his live performance was excellent, when you remember the dvd "hypocrisy destroys wacken"

they played warpath in aschaffenburg and that tour guy even nailed the solo! can't really think of him being the reason

Anybody got that in full size? Found it on their myspace, looks amazing.
l_80783ae3acce4577a4744530e4832a1c.jpg

That looks a lot like Eindhoven, but then again, it could be any stage :p But I remember the stacks begind the stage left and right.
And the "strobos" in the front of the cabinets werent there in Koln ( can't remember them... ) but 100% sure they were in Eindhoven, because they blinded me a lot....

@Supernova, they are very great musicians, I am sure they can handle that sort of pressure, and I explicitly said an easy song ;)

even an easy song mate...

what song would you suggest btw?

Lies? Easy to play as hell but we both know its not gonna happen...

Buried?

They'd need a fast fucker to replace Warpath...

I cant think of a fast one thats really THAT easy to shred

Certainely not ''Another dead end'' which happens to be one of the most demanding tune to play, not to mention that it is ridiculously overlooked

at any rate Tim, lets have a jam together one day shall we? ;)

@Supernova:
Inseminated Adoption? The New World :D

Well anyway, they know the reason, maybe they'll tell us someday, but the show isn't gonna be any worse without this, just enjoy ;)

The set from Munich is ridiculously awesome. Still pissed that they didn't even encroach on British shores for the tour, but you get what you give.