Longest you have wet without showering/bathing

How days have you went without showering/bathing?

Votes: 1 4.2%

Votes: 6 25.0%

Votes: 4 16.7%

Votes: 2 8.3%

• 1 - 2 weeks

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Over 2 weeks

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

Caecius

Doomed Traveler
Sep 30, 2007
Colorado
Personal hygiene became a topic with a couple of friends of mine and the question; how long have you went without showering came up. My answer was five, and the longest out of our group was seven. So how many days? Maybe weeks in some cases.

EDIT: FAIL didn't make it public and full of grammatical errors lol

I have to shower every morning + when I feel like it, otherwise I wouldn't be able to do anything. Seriously, more than three days? Guys? Please tell me it didn't happen. And I fucking mean it. Really.

I don't shower very often. Usually every other day unless I go clubbing or something that makes me smell, and sometimes (ok, probably 3/4 weeks a month) I oversleep and go 2 days without a shower. I think it's fine, since I live alone/don't get intimate with anyone during the week and I'm really not a smelly person and my hair still looks fine.

3 days is probably the most I've gone without showering for the past like 10-12 years. I think I used to do it like 1-2 times a week until I was 13 or 14, and then it became a daily habit.

The longest I went without a shower was a couple-few months. Being in infantry sucks like that sometimes.

Nowadays I shower once a day. I have to or else I just feel really dirty.

On a side note, I have some good news for krampus: you have one less person willing to rape you now. (thumbs up)

This just in: it isn't really cool to talk about sexual abuse/assault like that. Now if only more people on the internet got this memo. :rolleyes: