Longest you have wet without showering/bathing

How days have you went without showering/bathing?

Votes: 1 4.2%

Votes: 6 25.0%

Votes: 4 16.7%

Votes: 2 8.3%

• 1 - 2 weeks

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Over 2 weeks

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
I won't delve into a discussion about rape since it seems frowned upon and perversely off-topic. I was only stating being rape-able as being attractive.

Wow, I didn't get sand in my vagina about that, but thanks for having my back V-boys. Actually I just didn't know what Drunkard meant, though I am fairly certain it was "I now find you unattractive because you bathe infrequently" which is ok by me

edit: OH SHIT HE CALLED YOU AL GORE

And my point was that is not a very appropriate thing to joke about, but WHO CARES YOU'RE A MAN!!

Okie dokie!

Wow, I didn't get sand in my vagina about that, but thanks for having my back V-boys. Actually I just didn't know what Drunkard meant, though I am fairly certain it was "I now find you unattractive because you bathe infrequently" which is ok by me

edit: OH SHIT HE CALLED YOU AL GORE

:loco:

Every Wednesday and Saturday, though I'll skip Weds occasionally.

Longest I went has to be two-three weeks, not quite sure why.

It's a four-five day loop through King's Canyon National Forest on the Rae Lakes Loop. This guy's website is pretty good with info and pics that make me drool. Going with one of my buddies in the middle of July (as long as my wilderness permit for that time gets approved)

When I was in highschool I used to shower at least once a day but over time I realized that doing that wasn't good for my hair so now I shower every other day.

Honestly, there's really nothing wrong with showering only 3-4 times per week unless you're a filthy person to begin with.

I think it just kind of comes down to your body and lifestyle. If you're into sports or are physically more active than most, you're probably going need to shower more often. Then there's other factors like season/climate etc.

Earlier when I had a shower, I used a conditioner that I had made myself using avocados, olive oil, and other stuff and now my hair feels great - much better than any store bought conditioner.

This morning was the first time I showered since Sunday morning.

Usually if I'm just sitting at home not doing much, I won't take a shower, but if I go out, then I'll most likely shower that day.