Longest you have wet without showering/bathing

How days have you went without showering/bathing?

Votes: 1 4.2%

Votes: 6 25.0%

Votes: 4 16.7%

Votes: 2 8.3%

• 1 - 2 weeks

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Over 2 weeks

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
If you don't shower every day than you're an animal, not a fucking homo sapiens sapiens ffs.

Back then when i had admissions to the hospital, i was forced to stay without shower for about a month, for the IV not to get soaked in water. It was better to stay without a shower rather than risk soaking the IV. Then, of course, when i returned home, i used to shower immediately. Nowadays, i shower 5 days a week.

Well, I have to hang up my hat. I could not bathe in beer, so I'll never be a true metalhead.

Fear of filth is not Metal :p

I also only wear deodorant if I'm a bit ripe before work or something. Otherwise, fuck that shit, pabst blue ribbon

damn my brother thought it was cool to not shower in his little punk/crust phase, god damn man youre that fucking guy that get retardedly drunk at every show and stinks like bo, beer and weed :lol::lol::lol:

The maximum I've gone without a shower was for 8 days. This was during a trek in the Himalayas. Including the journey to and fro, it works out to 3 showers in 18 days.

Probably a day on the beach for maximum prolonged wetness. Honestly, even if you didn't make an exception for showering my answer would not change, as I've never showered longer than four hours before.