Jul 10, 2008
The Netherlands
... I'm willing to pay! :heh:

SCUM demo $150
The Avenger promo CD $50
The Crusher promo CD $50
WOOOS single $20 (see picture below)

Prices are negotiable.

If someone is willing to sell something, please let me know.

Hails and cheers,

Sjoerd

I don't believe I have any of what you are looking for as I don't really collect much of anything anymore. I guess I got old ;). I'm sure you will find it all with time. Check with Australian redneck, he may have something. He hardly posts here so he might be burning out and willing to depart with some stuff. Plus he's old and married :).

Is Australian redneck his username, or is that Pagan.......? Can't remember.
I think I might have asked him about some stuff, but not to sell tho.

For interesting readers: I also have a lot of rare AA stuff to trade, such as vinyl, rare CD and promo's.

Are you sure you're willing to pay that? Tapes are very easily bootlegged, and you might end up paying lots of moneys just for a fake copy without even noticing it.

Well, off course I have to see pics first and compare it to my other 2 copies.
Those are real for sure.

Could be difficult with that SCUM tape, but I guess most people here can be trusted.

hahaha tomasz you wang. Yeah I still come here everyday but hardly post as there is not much interesting stuff anymore haha. Anyway yeah I have most of what you are after but sorry will not be selling any of it. Good luck though man!~

I thought so that tomasz ment you :)
If you have (or may get) any doubles, maybe we can trade?

Wait hold on,

when you say promo, do you mean like the little slipcase review copy? Why the HELL would anyone pay 50 bucks for that?

I got a Radio/Club Promo-Single of WOOOS featuring Runes to my Memory and Cry of the Blackbirds. Is that What you meant with the WOOOS Single?

If thats what you're searching for feel free to send me a PM.

I got a Radio/Club Promo-Single of WOOOS featuring Runes to my Memory and Cry of the Blackbirds. Is that What you meant with the WOOOS Single?

Got the same one, from when they had the album release in Göteborg.
Grabbed 3 I think, but gave away the other two to needing friends ;)

Sorry for the late reply, but I've got that one allready. Thanks for the offer though :)

I'm looking for the one with a grey-ish cover, I'll see if I can find a picture of it and post it here.

OK, got the blue tape!! So those are complete :D
I also found a picture of the single I was talking about:

KopievanCollection.jpg

So if someone can help me finding that one, muchos gracias!!