1 bottle of Ragnarök beer, empty or full

PM me if you can help me out! :kickass:

Update:

Searching for following things:

The arrival of the fimbul winter demo - green cassette

B/W promo pictures

PM me if you can help me out! :kickass:

Seems to be time for an update of your giant collection in the collection thread :D

Still need:

The Arrival Of The Fimbul Winter demo - GREEN CASSETTE, Will pay really good money for this!!! Or trade if I have something you are interested in.

PM me if you want to sell :kickass:

Still need:

PM me if you want to sell :kickass:

I have a bottle of Ragnarök that has got homebrewed mead in it.

Either once I'm done with it or if you want to trade some nice mead/beer for it that can happen.

Not interested in selling it, if you wanna wait until I'm done with the mead (though that might be a year or so) then you can have the empty for free.

Hmm, I still have a bottle of real (with beer) Ragnarök in the fridge too, though I will drink it myself.
If I remember it you can have that bottle once it's done with.

Plan a trip to Göteborg/Mölndal and I'll open it so you can share it with me and then bring the bottle home :kickass:

I have a bottle of Ragnarök that has got homebrewed mead in it.

Either once I'm done with it or if you want to trade some nice mead/beer for it that can happen.

Not interested in selling it, if you wanna wait until I'm done with the mead (though that might be a year or so) then you can have the empty for free.

Hmm, I still have a bottle of real (with beer) Ragnarök in the fridge too, though I will drink it myself.
If I remember it you can have that bottle once it's done with.

Plan a trip to Göteborg/Mölndal and I'll open it so you can share it with me and then bring the bottle home :kickass:

He, he, sounds great! Ofcourse I can wait. I´m slapping myself in the face for not buying some bottles when it came out :)

I´m not in Gothenburg very often in my spare time but when I work i´m there every week (kör budbil) but if there is a concert or something we both will attend I will gladly drop by your place to taste the ragnarök beer :kickass:

He, he, sounds great! Ofcourse I can wait. I´m slapping myself in the face for not buying some bottles when it came out :)

I´m not in Gothenburg very often in my spare time but when I work i´m there every week (kör budbil) but if there is a concert or something we both will attend I will gladly drop by your place to taste the ragnarök beer :kickass:

Cool, let me know!

Upcoming shows in town I'm aware of that I'll likely attend:
May 10: Nifelheim
May 11: Agalloch

I might finish the beer when Belgar comes to visit early June though, if so I'll set the bottle aside for you.
You want the cap as well? I don't have one of those fancy openers that leaves it more or less intact, so will be a bit bent, but if you want it I'll save that as well.

You want the cap as well? I don't have one of those fancy openers that leaves it more or less intact, so will be a bit bent, but if you want it I'll save that as well.

You only need a lighter for that :)

Although the trading scene in here seems to be a bit inactive compared with two years ago
I'll go again with my actual wantlist:

SCUM – Demo1 (red cassette, self released)
Sorrow throughout the Nine Worlds – PIC LP Testpressing 2001 (Metal Supremacy)
Versus the World – Promo Testpressing 2002 (2-LP, Metal Blade)
Fate of Norns – Promo Testpressing 2004 (LP, Metal Blade)
Twilight of the Thunder God – Promo Testpressing 2008 (PIC-LP, Metal Blade)
Surtur Rising – Promo Testpressing 2011 (2-LP, Metal Blade)
With Oden on our Side – cassette
Twilight of the Thunder God – cassette
Twilight of the Thunder God - US Promo CD

I also have some doubles:
OSFTGH - limited numbered PIC LP (Metal Blade)
Promo CD's of some albums
WOOOS - edition with jewelcase in paper slipcase
Limited and numbered digipack of the Unholy Alliance Tour (Amon Amarth & Trivium)

So the bottle was had tonight, I'll save it, and the cap, until you can pick it up.

Bastards tricked me to smile on the damn pic too...

BMRB5FgCAAEnpLx.jpg

Want List:

The Arrival of the fimbul winter red and blue cassettes
STTNW White suncross cd version and 2000 reissue
ALL first press black vinyls and WOOOS Red metal blade vinyl
Wrath of the norsemen Gold plated digipack
VS the World EU PROMO CD
The crusher promo cd
TOTTG PROMO CD

PS: an info... there is a The avenger promo cd?