Sell/Trade/Wanted Amon Amarth items

If you visit one of their concerts and try to get in the front few rows, chanches are you catch a pick, drumstick or even drumhead. First 2 are signed (printed), if that's waht you mean.

Aye, they're great guys, they'll sign anything. I got Johan's autograph when I saw them in Glasgow. Fucking awesome guy.

As for whether they'll have picks with them, they most definitely will. We guitarists always have a pick on them "JUST IN CASE". Just in case what, however, nobody knows.

I doubt they'd give one up, though, so take one with you.

There's a new picture disc out today, Fate of Norns, so time for an updated want list:

- Fate of Norns picture disc promo/testpress
- Surtur Rising promo CD/LP/testpress
- TOTTG double LP/picture disc testpress

That's about it for now, thanks!

:worship:

Thanks for the heads up haayema on the FON picture disc, didn´t know it was out! Still no Surtur promos for you??I haven´t found anyone either, maybe they don´t exist??? Have you seen or or heard of any copy?

Thanks for the heads up haayema on the FON picture disc, didn´t know it was out! Still no Surtur promos for you??I haven´t found anyone either, maybe they don´t exist??? Have you seen or or heard of any copy?

I haven't heard of any promo of Surtur Rising. I have found 2 testpressings, but the owners aren't selling, yet :p

I also still mean to swap some of those B/W promo pics with you, I really need to take some pics soon :oops:

Update:

Searching for following:

The arrival of the fimbul winter demo - red + green cassette
Once sent from the golden hall - first press vinyl
B/W promo pictures
3-4 bottles of Amon Amarth wine that emp.de can´t ship to Sweden...

PM me if you can help me out! :headbang:

Is there an explanation why EMP can't ship the wine to Sweden? Did anybody ask? Is it because of customs or what?:confused:

My wantlist atm:

- The arrival of the fimbul winter demo - red, green and blue cassette

- Fate of Norns Release Show CD (2004)

Update:

Searching for following:

The arrival of the fimbul winter demo - red + green cassette
Once sent from the golden hall - first press vinyl
B/W promo pictures
3-4 bottles of Amon Amarth wine that emp.de can´t ship to Sweden

I could order some bottles and let it send to gnoff's hotel in Essen . Then he can bring it to Sweden and send it to you or you pick it up there. :) Sure, you'll have to ask him of course.

I could order some bottles and let it send to gnoff's hotel in Essen . Then he can bring it to Sweden and send it to you or you pick it up there. :) Sure, you'll have to ask him of course.

That was kind! At the moment I maybe get a bottle from Andy, if that plan fails I will contact gnoff and see if he would help me :headbang:

And why that?

Bunch of different things, difficulties finding prices for train tickets, difficulties and expensive to get tickets outside of Germany, prices for flights went up with a vast amount from one day to another

In the end I'd end up paying about half of what I do for the US trip with a 4 day cruise and 40+ bands, so just not worth it

Also some additional personal reasons I won't discuss on an open forum ;)

Oh no, yes, sure, that's not worth it. Though I don't see the difficulties. But sure, guess there are venues easier to catch.