Look Like Mike....

Led Opeth

Jul 22, 2005
Brooklyn, NY
ok i could not find the "Opeth Lookalike" thread...so i made this one to show you the guy i was talking about, that i saw while watching the fireworks in the city on the 4th of july.....

ma5.jpg

ma4.jpg

ma3.jpg

ma2.jpg

ma1.jpg

we were trying not to be noticed, thats why you might see an arm or leg in the way lol

imgaaf31084gih2tc.jpeg

i posted this a few years ago, but it seems to be relevant again. check the top middle. unfortunately i couldnt find a better quality online photo of it, maybe ill scan the record sleeve later. but hes pretty similar looking to mike.

It's Mike, definitely. Awesome t-shirt and haircut, he's incognito :loco:
p.s. this guy had to think that you were in love with him taking so many pics :lol:

HAHAHAHA!!!
That guy with the Godsmack dude is like the ugliest guy I've ever seen, yet, he does look like me...what the fuck????
Let's just say we "might" belong to the same category of looks but that guy has let himself go, right? RIGHT!!!???

Lovely topic!!
Cheers
Mike

HAHAHAHA!!!
That guy with the Godsmack dude is like the ugliest guy I've ever seen, yet, he does look like me...what the fuck????
Let's just say we "might" belong to the same category of looks but that guy has let himself go, right? RIGHT!!!???

Lovely topic!!
Cheers
Mike

:D
Mike you are so funny! I'm still laughing.

But I kinda find that guy more beautiful than you Mike. I suggest you hire him
as new frontman for Opeth. Perhaps he can growl too?! :)

Of course I'm kidding! But seriously though: what a chock to see him
on the next concert... Standing there with the microphone, utterly confused
and nervous. Then Mike can come in and kick his ass and take over... :D

Yes you're right: he should really get a haircut.