Look Like Mike....

Mikael Åkerfeldt said:
HAHAHAHA!!!
That guy with the Godsmack dude is like the ugliest guy I've ever seen, yet, he does look like me...what the fuck????
Let's just say we "might" belong to the same category of looks but that guy has let himself go, right? RIGHT!!!???

Lovely topic!!
Cheers
Mike

Ha dont worry about it, he only has a slight resemblence to you :rolleyes:

FUBAR said:
lol nice thread Led. Made me laugh how many photos you took of him!
lol we were taking pictures of him from like 40 feet away, and we had to pretend we were taking pictures of the brooklyn bridge everytime he looked toward us lol..it was quite the adventure..but it was worth it, i was actually tempted to go up to the guy and ask to take a picture with him lol

Mikael Åkerfeldt said:
HAHAHAHA!!!
That guy with the Godsmack dude is like the ugliest guy I've ever seen, yet, he does look like me...what the fuck????
Let's just say we "might" belong to the same category of looks but that guy has let himself go, right? RIGHT!!!???

Lovely topic!!
Cheers
Mike

i can see the topic now on blabbermouth:

Mikael Akerfeldt insults some random ugly person in a random picture!

:rolleyes:

yes, he has to let himself go :lol:

Benighted Joe said:
But I kinda find that guy more beautiful than you Mike. I suggest you hire him
as new frontman for Opeth. Perhaps he can growl too?! :)

Of course I'm kidding! But seriously though: what a chock to see him
on the next concert... Standing there with the microphone, utterly confused
and nervous. Then Mike can come in and kick his ass and take over... :D

Yes you're right: he should really get a haircut.

what...the...fuck?

HAHAHAHA!!!

Lovely topic!!
Cheers
Mike

Haha, sorry about that. There is small similarities in the face I think, but you're much better looking, and I mean that in a non-gay way/ :erk:

How about a Peter look-a-like topic next? haha

LOLOLOLO!!!!!!

"Let's just say we "might" belong to the same category of looks"

HAHA

hes looks like the hippi virsion of mikael :D

Mikael Åkerfeldt said:
HAHAHAHA!!!

Lovely topic!!
Cheers
Mike

I thought he meant the girl looked like you!?

;)

Mikael Åkerfeldt said:
HAHAHAHA!!!

Lovely topic!!
Cheers
Mike

Well if his hair was longer he probably would, but he also has something else...the mustache.

Mike is married to Kate Hudson.

robins2.jpg

khudson.jpg

even has the tattoo! : o

Haha, that first guy seriously bears a resemblance, though what the fuck is the deal with the godsmack picture?
Mike certainly had a cool beard when he was married to Kate Hudson though.

the day after the sydney show i walked into cash converters and a guy that looked EXACTLY like Mike (short hair tho) tried to sell me an MP3 player. so tempted to buy it only coz he lookied like Mike. it was a pretty shit one