Look up when a group visits... and its last night

Cheiron

Jan 11, 2006
Don't you hate it when you go to look up a group or performer to see if/when they are planning to stop in your city, and you see that it was -last night-. I swore I wouldn't miss the next time that Satriani came through wherever I was living, as I am yet to have seen him perform live. Heck, last time I checked his page there was no tour announced, at least no Atlanta dates announced. Sigh. I guess that's what mailing lists are for, but then I'd have to have a seperate email addy just for various metal group tour notices. Oh well. Maybe next year...

Cheiron said:
Don't you hate it when you go to look up a group or performer to see if/when they are planning to stop in your city, and you see that it was -last night-. I swore I wouldn't miss the next time that Satriani came through wherever I was living, as I am yet to have seen him perform live. Heck, last time I checked his page there was no tour announced, at least no Atlanta dates announced. Sigh. I guess that's what mailing lists are for, but then I'd have to have a seperate email addy just for various metal group tour notices. Oh well. Maybe next year...

Dude that's a shame - I just caught him and Eric Johnson on Sat night - amazing show as always. :headbang: :worship: :headbang:

Yeah get on his mailing list and you will always have advance notice. This makes my 6th time seeing Satch and the guy still blows me away.

Burke said:
Dude that's a shame - I just caught him and Eric Johnson on Sat night - amazing show as always. :headbang: :worship: :headbang:

Yeah get on his mailing list and you will always have advance notice. This makes my 6th time seeing Satch and the guy still blows me away.

+1 on that....Chicago show was amazing as well....sorry!

Cheiron said:

I hate when this happens!

Last year I was in Frankfurt in a small CD store which had a poster announcing a Sigur Ros show- the night before! I was so pissed I missed it...And I didn't do anything that night.. I could have attended the show for sure ...Argh! I feel your pain, brother..