RESIDENCE INN GROUP RATE

Hey, we also have a room booked there - RI 1365 - for Thurs, Fri, and Sat. Let me know what info you need from me or when to call down there fro group rate....

Thanks everyone. So far I've got about 25 individual rooms counted for being booked there already (not block reserved). When I hear back from them, I will be sure to post all the information.

Thanks for everyone for being so prompt! As this morning I was kind of going in blind....

It looks like MOST reservations everyone will at least be there on Thurs (if not Wed.) that should help with being able to get a discount.

-Metal

I would imagine you could easily get an 80 room block and ask Glenn post the info on the website to have the rooms gone within a few days.

I've already booked a room at RI 1041 (it was $70 less a night) for Weds. - Sun. I would gladly switch to 1365 if they give us a decent rate. $229 for a AAA discounted room was just a bit rich for my blood. Especially when I paid $99 there last year!

Thanks Metal! And it was great seeing you and getting your hugs all weekend! :kickass::kickass:

Hi everyone,

I am currently in the process of trying to book a large group rate for The ProgPower crowd at the Res. Inn for next year.

There is no change in booking, you would call in yourself, but you would mention that you are with ProgPower 9 and they would give you the group discount.

So if you are planning on booking there, or already have, please let me know. And of course let me know if your reservations have been made and for how many rooms and the dates... this is just to see if they would be willing to offer us a huge discount.

Of course, if you are booked there and don't want to share the information with me... you don't have to.

Thanks,

-MetalRose

Hey MetalRose,

That sounds like a great idea. Elisabeth and I are booked for this Residence Inn (check in: Thursday the 25th...check out: Sunday the 27th). Is this one of the hotels you were working on:

Residence Inn Atlanta Midtown/Historic
1041 W Peachtree Street
Atlanta, Georgia 30309
USA
Phone: 1-404-872-8885
Fax: 1-404-724-9218

The rooms are $169 per night. If you could shave off a few, that would be great. Or, if you could get the one across from the venue to shave off quite a few, that would be even better. Otherwise, we'll stay at 1041 and just hoof it a little longer.

Thanks for trying, regardless how it turns out!

Cheers,

Bill

I'm currently booked at the Courtyard because, like Rick, I couldn't pay 200+ a night. But, it you could get a decent rate at RI I would change my hotel. So put me down as a maybe. (Not sure if that helps much).

By the way, kudos for you for doing this for everyone. It is appreciated!

Yes, I'm also looking into that one as a SECONDARY option.

I just want to make sure that no one is confused right now.

Main hotel I'm working on is 1365 Peachtree.

Eppst1-

You're more than welcome. I had brought it up at the show last weekend :)() and everyone that I talked to said they liked the idea. So if I say I'm going to do something, I do it!

-Metal

Thanks everyone. So far I've got about 25 individual rooms counted for being booked there already (not block reserved). When I hear back from them, I will be sure to post all the information.

Thanks for everyone for being so prompt! As this morning I was kind of going in blind....

It looks like MOST reservations everyone will at least be there on Thurs (if not Wed.) that should help with being able to get a discount.

-Metal
We have a suite for 4 ppl. Wed-Sun. Thanks MR, you Rule!!

The Krone team is booked at the Courtyard on Techwood Wed. - Sun. 6 Rooms: 2 Kings, 4 Doubles. If we can get the same at the RI closest to the venue for the same price or better, we'll switch our reservation. If we can get a discount at the Courtyard, that would be awesome too!

Thanks so much for looking into this! :)