Residence Inn next year?

I'm also booked at 119 a night checking in on Thursday. I noticed if I change the check in day to Wednesday, it goes to 179.
Wow, that's...interesting. I wonder how they'd feel about one person having two different reservations - one for Wednesday only (at $179), then one for Thu - Sun (at $119). I'd rather not switch hotels, but saving $180 is a pretty compelling reason to go through the hassle.

Wow, that's...interesting. I wonder how they'd feel about one person having two different reservations - one for Wednesday only (at $179), then one for Thu - Sun (at $119). I'd rather not switch hotels, but saving $180 is a pretty compelling reason to go through the hassle.
That's the way we've been booking for about 5 years, so it shouldn't be a problem.

I'm seeing $179/night, how did you get $119?

You think this is a big increase in price check this out: 1 Room at the Best Western in Austin Texas is $85 a night this week end and the week end after next. Next weekend it is $656 a night. go figure. I know the F1 race is there next weekend but bitch please.

That's the way we've been booking for about 5 years, so it shouldn't be a problem.
Excellent, thanks...are they cool about letting you just stay in your room, or do you need to pack up all your stuff, check out, and check back in? Either way, it's worth saving $180...

J-Man said:
You think this is a big increase in price check this out: 1 Room at the Best Western in Austin Texas is $85 a night this week end and the week end after next. Next weekend it is $656 a night. go figure. I know the F1 race is there next weekend but bitch please.
:OMG: I can understand increasing prices due to demand, but anything over 500% seems just a wee bit excessive.

It looks like it jumped from 119 to 199 when you book Thursday thru Sunday. :guh:
It's still $119 for Thu - Sun, I just grabbed a room. Wednesday night, however, went up to $199/night from $179 a couple weeks ago. Going to wait on reserving that until the Wednesday night show is announced.

The new hotel I've mentioned several times is now open! It's a Hilton Garden Inn & Homewood Suites located at the corner of 10th & Williams Streets in Midtown. It's directly across the street from the Chinese Buddha restaurant and next door to the Checkers. You can see the hotel from the interstate.

Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Midtown
97 10th Street, Atlanta, Georgia, 30309, USA 1-404-524-4006 Website
Currently, they have rooms starting at $179

The rooms at the Garden Inn appear to be less expensive than Homewood Suites.

GI_hotelexterior_698x390_FitToBoxSmallDimension_Center.jpg