Look what i got!

dennisrammstein

F*cking B.A. Fool
Mar 21, 2008
Wijchen
Another attempt for a new topic! What did you buy recently??

Here i go!

300_155777a.jpg

lifad2cd.jpg

18950_Lays%20Super%20Chips%20Hot%20Wok%20Chilli%2020x45gr.jpg

I bought mc donalds food...XD

btw, I´d be for sucha thread WITHOUT the pics of smaller pics, will take ages to load otherwise...and thats annoying XD

Ah but the photo's make it much nicer XD

Well being at the risk of going a little Offtopic: Look what i won today :D

Winnaar vorige week: Dennis Janssen uit Wijchen. Dennis, veel plezier met je chipset!
Translation: Winner last week: Dennis Janssen from Wijchen. Dennis, have fun with your Chipset!

and here it is: (worth 60 €!)

file_7.jpg

INFO: then at least make it small pics: maximum 300x300 pixels. not a single one more ^^ otherwise: links ^^

I recently got some nice things for my birthday. best of all: a stretchy fabric wrap to carry J in. she loves it (and actually sleeps during the day now). And the latest Sonata Arctica cd (I already found the time to put it in the cd player. Now I just have to listen to it...). And a nice expansion set for the Carcassonne game. So yay!

tiramisu_3365.jpg

Tiramisu =D I have no idea why this dessert brings me so much joy, I'll be huge by the time next tour comes around:lol:

I also bought a tee and a shirt dress.....I couldnt help myself, I'm female!!:oops:

Look what I got!

era-39461-the-very-best-of-era.jpg

Paid for by my University for a little bit of time doing research. :D

It's Era - the very best of. Much more fun than money. I always end up spending that on "necessities" and boring stuff. Good day, today!