looking for a death metal vocalist, ala behemoth

I do youtube vocal covers. Here's a couple of my covers to show you my vocals. I haven't covered too many deathcore bands, but if you need to hear a more deathy sound, I'll record a song/band of your choice. Here's 4 covers I've done.

Make It Sick - Attila

Our Kings - Miss May I

Mowgli - Veil of Maya

Revive - The Devil Wears Prada
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpChOxtiXAs&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/ame]

Hit me up on youtube or facebook(facebook is on my youtube channel) :]
Thanks for your time. Nice teaser too! Sounds sick.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just heard about it today, imma record the vox in 2 days hopefully!! ill post it asap!

if you want to hear some crapily(made up word haha) recorded vocals of mine check out this url, myspace.com/exhumethefallen

at first i thought i was going to laugh (no offense)

Can you explain what made you want to laugh? I don't claim to be a screamer (doing this reminded me how much my throat hates screaming!), nor a death metal lyricist hahahaha. thanks for listening!

been listening to this shit for a couple of days now, and I deicided to give it a real go. but music for me is 'what feelings sound like' (as some wise fuck said), so my lyrics usually are more down to earth and not "i am a thousand years of pagan godly anger raining down upon ye with a pack of wolfs at my bane, spilling the blood of a million virgins and sacrificing their infant children into the gaping pit of eternal fire"-ish. but i went above and beyond and wrote some "i am lucifer"-ish shit while in the shower this morning that i'll hopefully record tomorrow.