Looking for certain bands

Para-Void

Scratch or Stitch
Dec 2, 2003
Israel
It's basically a craze of the momemt, but I just feel like listening to something that is between Kyuss and Candlemass.
What I mean is, that I want the general rock attitude of Kyuss - very thick guitars, relatively short songs and pretty much a simple rock song structure, together with sweet sweet melodic metal guitar lines a-la Candlemass, or even MDB. No keyboards, no black/death vocals (although I do enjoy both quite a bit, just not in this particular combination), and nothing too epic. Can anyone see where I'm going with this?
I can think of some bands, but I want more, and don't want to direct you anywhere with examples.

Everyone are invited to request their own kind of bands.

[duh]First and foremost - Black Fucking Sabbath...first 6 [/duh]

Abdullah - Abdullah
Glow - Gone, But Never Forgotten
Grand Magus - Monument
Las Cruces - Ringmaster
Life Beyond - Thousand Vision Mist
The Obsessed - The Obsessed, Lunar Womb, The Church Within,
Ogre - Dawn of The Proto-Man, Seven Hells
sHeavy - Republic
Spirit Caravan - The Last Embrace
Trouble - Manic Frustration
Wall of Sleep - Sun Faced Apostles
Hangnail - Ten Days Before Summer, Clouds In The Head
Honcho - Corporate Rock
Madking Ludwig - Madking Ludwig
Solace - 13

That should well enough for a longtime.

I only know Trouble out of that list, and that album is certainly great... but seems Grand Magus are exactly what I meant... cool stuff. And wiki calls them "Stoner Doom"! right! now I know how to define it too. Thanks, will check the rest too.

Hellfueled seem decent, though too heavy metal and not enough stoner.

Have you heard any of Glow's new album, "Dive into the Sun"?

The cover art makes me want it! I never picked up "Gone... But Never Forgotten" but it was good shit!

Yeah, I mean, simply put, I would imagine that any music deemed "stoner" would go well with actually smoking pot!

Grand Magus are viking doom heavy metal -- their last album was closer to Manowar true metal than anything else. Why anyone would smoke pot to this is beyond me.