Looking for COB - Philadelphia Bootleg

professionals put their music before anything else...

You're a professional then... at whining, since that comes before anything else for you. So instead of letting your stupid ass annoy me, I'm just gonna ignore you, and disrupt you from doing your job.

I mean I'm not saying what you're saying isn't true to some extent, I just don't think you should be complaining about it, or that it's even a big deal. They are still amazing, and going to their shows is still great, and if you're seriously at a show not having a good time, hanging on for EVERY SINGLE NOTE, and then be THAT disappointed when they miss a few, then you've got problems man.

That's all I have to say. Next time throw TW on yer mp3 and play that during the show and just pretend, cuz that seems like the only way you'll ever be pleased, and shut the fuck up... or you know, just yell out that CoB sucks at the show and then get the shit kicked into you that works too. :lol:

(P.S. who the fuck are you to judge CoB so harshly, Mr. "I and in my 20's and still live in Mommy's basement", at least they're living the dream not sitting on the computer claiming to be awesome musicians who really just cry about other band's performances :erk:)

You're a professional then... at whining, since that comes before anything else for you. So instead of letting your stupid ass annoy me, I'm just gonna ignore you, and disrupt you from doing your job.

I mean I'm not saying what you're saying isn't true to some extent, I just don't think you should be complaining about it, or that it's even a big deal. They are still amazing, and going to their shows is still great, and if you're seriously at a show not having a good time, hanging on for EVERY SINGLE NOTE, and then be THAT disappointed when they miss a few, then you've got problems man.

That's all I have to say. Next time throw TW on yer mp3 and play that during the show and just pretend, cuz that seems like the only way you'll ever be pleased, and shut the fuck up... or you know, just yell out that CoB sucks at the show and then get the shit kicked into you that works too. :lol:

(P.S. who the fuck are you to judge CoB so harshly, Mr. "I and in my 20's and still live in Mommy's basement", at least they're living the dream not sitting on the computer claiming to be awesome musicians who really just cry about other band's performances :erk:)

Look, I'm definitely not a rock police, and I don't give a shit if COB don't play everything to note, the show and rocking out is more important, but the point is it's pretty lame also to cut entire minutes of soloing. Not that I care if they leave them out, because I'm not a real fan of solos really, but I would say they're not as sharp as before.

For someone who wants to ignore me, you sure wrote a lotta bullshit. I don't just sit here and complain, obviously I only have 700 posts from 2002 you have way more since this year, who's the loser now? Listen, I went to that COB show to rock, I was mad excited, I met alexi and henkka before the show, I was totally in a good mood. Then the 2nd songs of the night, they skipped the solos, I've never heard of any sick band like Bodom doing that. If this were back in the day, they wouldn't have even considered it. Then they bullshitted the rest of the show, not cool man, I was pissed. it's because of fags like you that bands slack off, but Bodom has to work to make me headbang. they had no problem doing it before! then they came to ignorant America