Looking for Drummer in Montreal area (Quebec, Canada)

H-evolve

Apr 21, 2014
Montreal, Canada
Hi all,

We're a death melodic metal band from Montreal and we're currently looking for a good drummer. We have a lot of material ready, and are hoping to record a demo before this summer. We hope to follow with some gigs and a first album after that.

Drummers in general are difficult to find... but a good metal drummer seems impossible to find! I posted on different Facebook pages and what not. But didn't find anyone. The only person that was interested ended up not being serious enough (not learning the songs, not practicing with a metronome, etc).

This is our Facebook page. I don't have a lot of time to write on it, but you can at least hear what we've got so far, as we have posted an homemade demo, on SoundCloud.

But to make this easier for you, I'd say our music is in the likes of Amon Amarth, Mors Principium Est, etc. This is not from me, it's people who've heard our music who usually make that kind of comparison.

www.facebook.com/principiusband

Finally, we now have a vocalist, and he's currently writing lyrics for the songs. So they are in the process of not being instrumental anymore!

So, contact me if you are interested or maybe share this with anybody who might be! I am really hoping that we can find someone!