Looking for "Inside the City of Glass" guitar tab

If you want someone to do it, I'd try to get a hold of "the_foreverlorn" on powertabs and send him a message through the site. He does way more katatonia tabs than me and I definitely don't want to do that one either, I don't like the song one bit ;)

Why don't you just try to find the tunning and then try to play it along with the cd, I've been doing this since I begun playing and it's funnier to do it that way (for me of course)...Suddenly once you find the tunning of x song it's so easy just to play along with it...

Funner, but some of us are that adept at finding notes. I can rarely do it. And the tuning for Inside The City Of Glass is most likely Eb, since that's what most of Katatonia is tuned to. Also, if you can play it, tab and post it. >.>

All of viva emptiness is tuned to C as far as I know, the 4 I've tabbed sure were anyway. And they sure don't tune to Eb on half of last fair deal gone down either. :E

wankerness said:
All of viva emptiness is tuned to C as far as I know, the 4 I've tabbed sure were anyway. And they sure don't tune to Eb on half of last fair deal gone down either. :E

its regular Eb tuning except the low E (Eb) is tuned down to Db, on Lfdgd

wankerness said:
No it's not, find the old post from their guitarist (on this forum) in which he said it was in some open tuning he can't even remember.

oh, ok. Well you can do a pretty good replication in this tuning

Uhmm, if it wouldn't be too hard to ask, could someone make a text version of that tab with both guitars? Guitar Pro sucks immensly, sorry.