Looking for "Inside the City of Glass" guitar tab

steel102

________
May 22, 2005
Guadeloupe
Anyone have a link? I really love this song, I searched taborama, mxtabs, powertab, and mysongbook, but this song isn't there. please help! :worship:

Someone with some serious sk33lz should sit down and GP4-tab some Katatonia songs and put 'em on Mysongbook. "Tonight's Music", "Nowhere", "Criminals" and "Inside The City of Glass" would be nice.

wankerness said:
You must prefer bad tabs and the inability to see more than one guitar part at once then! :pPPPPPP If I was a drummer I'd like guitarpro more.

Or could it be that he prefers ease of use, sound and the ability to switch between tracks of different instruments during the playback instead of being forced to stop the playback and press f3?

Dunno.

Hopkins-WitchfinderGeneral said:
No, its not free... which is where PT has it schooled unfortunatly.

But it is pretty easy to find on p2p.

Yeah no kidding, I can't believe those idiots that make it want 40 goddam dollars for their program that I personally don't think is any better than the free powertab. The p2p thing is true, but they update it all the time and don't actually add any features besides "this version is new and therefore you have to use the software update feature to download it which won't work if you didn't buy it legitimately and you won't be able to open any tabs on the site anymore if you don't so ha ha software pirates we've made it so you are inconvenienced for one or two days"

Hopkins-WitchfinderGeneral said:
Haha, wankerness is totally gay for powertabs... just check the site out.

Powertabs are more musically correct and all that, but guitarpro is just a lot less convoluted and easy to get on with. It's six of one and half a dozen of the other really.

guitarpro actually is MORE convoluted in my experience, it's just harder to enter tabs with the keyboard. I have definitely tried long and hard to use it (mostly just to convert my tabs into it so assholes on mysongbook stop copying them and pretending they did it themselves), but it just never got anywhere close to as comfortable. It also uses up more RAM than powertab, which is something my computer could use more of. :p

steel102 said:
OK but the sad truth is, there is no tab for this song or powertab OR guitarpro, so game over! :hotjump:

Try do it yourself! it can be fun and if you manage to figure it out, your ears will get better and youll find it easier to transcribe in the future