Looking for Musicians

Belgar said:
I am looking at the cd case right now and am really tempted at reinstalling the whole 4 cd's.

Lol, ive still got it installed.. my ban is over since 4 days (or did i already post it somewhere) and i havent played for a month.. damn its addicting, maybe ill start again when my internet is stable again :lol:

Xyercies said:
do you think you coudl load some links so we can download the songs? it would be kick ass.

Hmm that's a toughy. Any type of webspace we had is long gone now. I'll see if I can scrounge up some recordings from my old computer but what I have is sans vocals or drums (we never did have a steady drummer). Basically I got the guitar tracks, and shit quality at that but I'll see if they are still around.

I wish I could show you guys a full complete version of "Into the Chaos Sanctuary" because my favorite thing that we ever did was in that song. Basically a droning bass riff with guitars that increase in tempo gradually until you hear our singer growl, "NOT EVEN DEATH CAN SAVE YOU FROM ME!"

/edit: Another mythological theme we drew from was the Castlevania series. It was all of our favorites.

:kickass: You should do whatever makes you happy. Never try to be something you're not but if you're into it, then wtf... go for it. Someone in an earlier post mentioned Americans should have Country Western metal? No such thing, however the closest we might have to it would be Pantera. Cowboys from Hell!