Looking for Musicians

Donnie Darko

Destroyer of False Metal
Sep 9, 2003
Philly and Long Island
www.myspace.com
I go to school in long island and Im looking for a drummer, bassist and maybe a keyboardist from the NYC/Long Island/North Jersey area for a viking/black metal band. I play guitar and I have a vocalist lined up. If interested message me, reply to this or IM me at
MetalHed201.

PS...Must be dedicated

Donnie Darko said:
I go to school in long island and Im looking for a drummer, bassist and maybe a keyboardist from the NYC/Long Island/North Jersey area for a viking/black metal band. I play guitar and I have a vocalist lined up. If interested message me, reply to this or IM me at
MetalHed201.

PS...Must be dedicated
Translation:

"Viking Warriors Unite!!!

Come forth Ye Vikings and Valkyrie, the wintermoon is calling us toward the mount of Amon Tul, when once again we will ride its pagan slopes until Oden's call is sounded. Bring ye Mighty Axe and Sword/Spear, and gather at the hills of Turginvikingurlander!!

Toward the victorious march!! Guide us Oh Mighty Thor so that we Norseman shall vanquish all christian blood from our homeland!!! (Btw, must be located in NYC, Long Island Area)

Thanks in Advance, Tur Amon Feskkkvilder"

metal_wrath said:
Translation:

"Viking Warriors Unite!!!

Come forth Ye Vikings and Valkyrie, the wintermoon is calling us toward the mount of Amon Tul, when once again we will ride its pagan slopes until Oden's call is sounded. Bring ye Mighty Axe and Sword/Spear, and gather at the hills of Turginvikingurlander!!

Toward the victorious march!! Guide us Oh Mighty Thor so that we Norseman shall vanquish all christian blood from our homeland!!! (Btw, must be located in NYC, Long Island Area)

Thanks in Advance, Tur Amon Feskkkvilder"
I like it :headbang: What he said...