looking for someone to chat

Gordos

New Metal Member
Feb 18, 2008
hi
i'm from germany and i want to improve my english skills by chatting with people from all around the world. i'm interested in the different cultures. :]
my hobbies are listening predominately to metal, playing e-guitar and going to the gym. i'm interested in music and politics and a lot of other stuff.
please contact me ;)
msn: denizmartin@web.de

everyone who has similar interests is invited to write down a little characteristic and some contact informations :]

You could always just read and post here, and ask for corrections in your English (which is really good, by the way)

you want our emails, right you spammer???

Nah, just kidding, as metaltastic said, start reading and reposting, usually people here is really comprehensive about it and some of the guys could help you with corrections and stuff.

I have to say that i have improved my english a lot since i joined this forum, even better than some english classes.

alright guys :] i mean.. i´ve started writing in other forums as well, but this one looks a bit more conveniant in comparison with others.
so.. please correct my posts :lol:

i wanted something like a "pen friend".
i am sorry if i offended somebody(like a admin.. hey there.. ^^).

"Pen pal" is the phrase you're looking for, but your English is probably as good as the average American's if you've had an education over in Germany.

Check my profile for my instant messenger screen names, if you like - but be warned that my writing is a little eccentric and hard to get through sometimes.

Jeff