Looking for War, Nuclear Desolation and Apocalypse Metal

WINTER TYRANT

Jan 24, 2008
I am looking for some metal that features Nuclear Desolation and Apocalyptic themes as well as war themes. Something like Atomik Division type stuff, as well as some of Aboryms Stuff, Maybe even Eternal Glory of War by Destroyer 666. Pretty much anything like this. I like Black Metal so try and keep the suggestions close to this genre, Feel free to delve into the sub-genres of Black Metal for these suggestions. This all sounds a bit vague, but I didn't really know how to word this. Just think of Gas Masks, Bullet Belts, Destroyed Cities, Nuclear War, Apocalypse, I want something that brings these pictures into your mind as you listen to it. No techno-ravy shit either. Thanks guys:devil:

Endstille have some war/weapon based lyrics I believe. They do apparently describe their sound as “ugliest aggressive black metal with the fire-speed of an MG42 and the power of heavy ship-artillery”. This and they own most BM bands.

Sodom - M16 - black metally vocals too

Kreator - Enemy Of God - every song is about war, social collapse, terrorism, anarchy, and the apocalypse with like 1 or 2 exceptions. Mildly harsh thrash voxx. High grade thrash.

All I can think of now.