Looking to buy Swanö vinyl

ojready

Oct 10, 2005
Hi. I don't really have much vinyl that Dan has done. As a drummer, I'm mainly looking for releases featuring him on drums. There are occasionally Bloodbath and Edge of Sanity records on ebay, which I've been keeping an eye on, but I figured I'd mention that if anyone knows of any places to order anything Swanö related on wax, let me know. Or if you're selling something, let me know and I might be interested.

Thanks

920173597_l.jpg

Also, if there's a comprehensive list of vinyl has been released (including produced, engineered...etc.), that would be helpful in my quest.

any ideas or links to where I can find stuff? I've searched through musicstack.com but didn't find much. Anyone have a list of specific albums Dan drums on? That would be a good start.

As far as i know these are the bands he played drums in, i could be wrong though :) Dont have the names of the albums.

Another Life
Bloodbath
Brejn Dedd
Demiurg
Diabolical Masquerade
Ghost
Katatonia
Nightingale
Odyssey
Overflash
Ribspreader
Sörskogen
Unicorn
Wounded Knee

Oh and of course the Moontower album.

Probably missed a lot...

I'll borrow your list xytras :)

Another Life
- On the first demo, not sure about the second one. Not on the album.

Bloodbath
- On Breeding Death and Ressurectio Through Carnage.

Brejn Dedd
- All of it assume.

Demiurg
- If I recall it right, he programmed drums for the first album but didn't play any. Can be wrong though.

Diabolical Masquerade
- On Nightwork and Death's Design. The first two were programmed.

Ghost
- All of it.

Katatonia
- On Tonight's Decision.

Nightingale
- On Closing Chronicles and I.

Odyssey
- Correct.

Overflash
- Programmed I think.

Ribspreader
- Same as with Demiurg.

Sörskogen
- Correct.
Unicorn
- All of it.

Wounded Knee
- Correct.

Problem is that not many of these are available on vinyl and those that are might be hard to get. Good luck!

Thanks for the info. I found out that Black Mark records still has copies of Edge of Sanity's "Unorthodox" for $9.99 + $4.00 for shipping. Pretty good price. I also found a mint copy of "Nothing But Death Remains" and bought that. Good stuff. I've also already got "Tonight's Decision" by Katatonia, so I can cross that off. I might make a master list of what there is with pressing info. and all that.

n664933456_1310490_1443.jpg