Looking to buy Swanö vinyl

Nice collection. You should get some Pan.Thy.Monium (not so easy to find) and older Katatonia, like Dance of December Souls and Jhva Elohim Meth...the Revival if you can find them for a decent price.

thanks :) I've seen the Katatonia ones, but not cheap enough. Pan.Thy.Monium is harder to come by, but it hasn't been on my radar much. It is now ;)

I recently got the Ribspreader "The Monolith" 7". Did Dan have anything to do with this?

also, a distro place said that the Edge of Sanity vinyl was being re-released in Oct. Anyone know if this is true or if there's been an announcement?

I noticed that ROUTE NINE - before i close myr eyes forever 7" is available at osmose productions (for 2 Euros!?!?). Anyway, I assume this is a re-issue since cdandlp lists it (from osmose) and it says there are 498 available. Anyone have any info?

http://www.cdandlp.com/item/2/0-110...ute-nine-before-i-close-myr-eyes-forever.html

FWIW, I own this but didn't know if others were interested. By the way, the last post in this thread (mine) mentions the EoS re-issues. So, blackmark has been taking their time the past 2 years.....good stuff.

What's the name of that Wounded Knee LP, anyway? It's not 'Feelings' is it, by any chance?

I recently got Wounded Knee "Feelings" LP on vinyl....as well as a 7" comp. called "Wounded Records Vol.1" feat. Wounded Knee, Trimmad Elg etc.

The Wounded Knee LP was 39 SEK and the 7" was 29 SEK. Also picked up a few unopened copies of Eucharist's "A Velvet Creation"....for what that's worth.

I received the Route Nine 7'' this week.

Uss3ql.jpg

p8QAfl.jpg

3i9uXl.jpg