Looks like Charlie's out again...

I was just thinking about this the other day, I've only seen the same line-up twice. Once on the Clash of the Titans tour and again on the 2005 reunion tour.

Those shows were cancelled.

Not just Anthrax, but the entire festival & whatnot.

Yeah it's not surprising - India has a habit of being totally uselss when it comes to organisation! 'They' tend to let the world know that they are putting on shows withiout sorting venues, licences, insurance etc etc

"an initiative of this magnitude had its challenges that required time and consideration, which we sadly underestimated. Due to the extremely tight timelines between our announcement and the actual event, FLY Music Festival could not garner the reach and hype that an event of this stature required for successful execution"

So fucking hard to solve a little domestic battery? I mean, he's not charged for murder, he got his ass kicked by his wife, big deal...

But for the record, Jon Dette is a fucking great drummer. I find myself heretic for thinking he might actually be better than Charlie.
(of course, he most likely doesn't write songs...)

Good luck to Chuck. Having been through my own custody battles in the past, all I can say I hope it all works out especially for little Mia. Parents sometimes get so blinded by their hate for their ex they forget whats most important - the welfare of the child involved.