The guys are getting us psyched again!

Mitsakos

New Metal Member
Apr 7, 2005
Athens, Greece
Hey guys, this is my first post here. I signed up cause I just had to speak my mind. I've been a huge fan of the guys since the STD album, and although my taste in music has changed (back then I was 14, just listening to metal and thrash - hell, now I think great music can be found everywhere if one knows how to listen) Anthrax has remained the only band constant in my favorite artists. Living here in Athens, Greece I've never had the chance to see them live. Came close last summer, but some idiot fuck-up organisers screwed the festival and the guys never appeared, even though they were in Athens.
The point that I'm trying to make is that wether we realise it or not, the guys are getting us all excited and psyched about the band again! We're posting stuff, reading stuff, debating on the Bush vs Belladonna thing, speaking our mind and caring about what's happening in the band! Plus, they're still out on the road rocking like maniacs everyplace they can. They're not cruising around in ridiculous cars or buying art in galleries (those of you that have seen "Some kind of monster" know what I'm talking about) or touring only Japan and Germany trying to relive past glory days.
OK, so maybe they're doing the reunion stuff for the money. Or maybe they genuinely wanted to do something like that. Bush rocks. Joey rocks too. I hope the guys can find a way for both of them to stay in the band. Ditto for Frankie and Dan. I'd hate to think of Anthrax live without Frankie running around on stage.
What matters to me the most is that they are still around, still kicking ass and making me feel like I'm 14 again! I have my tickets for the Rockwave festival and I can't wait to see them live in Athens at last. And I also hope some of you guys realise how important it is that there is a band out there that we actually care so much about.

first off, welcome to the board!! :headbang: You have said what I have tried to say all along. This band has been amazing to me since I first borrowed a friend's tape in the 80's.
I have heard so much of you wild and crazy metalheads in Greece. I think it would be awesome to see a show there!!:Spin:

Good post! Now where´s a beer.
Just one thing, although Frankie has always been my favourite Anthrax member, I saw them twice with Joey Vera and didn´t mind it at all. :)

metalugene said:
fuck i wanna reach in your heads and change yer mind about bush he sucks!

You are a rude little boy...
homer.jpg

ZTPioneer/TD is a rude fucker sometimes but at least he put some effort and brains (with or without crack) in his rants.

Mitsakos said:
Hey guys, this is my first post here. I signed up cause I just had to speak my mind. I've been a huge fan of the guys since the STD album, and although my taste in music has changed (back then I was 14, just listening to metal and thrash - hell, now I think great music can be found everywhere if one knows how to listen) Anthrax has remained the only band constant in my favorite artists. Living here in Athens, Greece I've never had the chance to see them live. Came close last summer, but some idiot fuck-up organisers screwed the festival and the guys never appeared, even though they were in Athens.
The point that I'm trying to make is that wether we realise it or not, the guys are getting us all excited and psyched about the band again! We're posting stuff, reading stuff, debating on the Bush vs Belladonna thing, speaking our mind and caring about what's happening in the band! Plus, they're still out on the road rocking like maniacs everyplace they can. They're not cruising around in ridiculous cars or buying art in galleries (those of you that have seen "Some kind of monster" know what I'm talking about) or touring only Japan and Germany trying to relive past glory days.
OK, so maybe they're doing the reunion stuff for the money. Or maybe they genuinely wanted to do something like that. Bush rocks. Joey rocks too. I hope the guys can find a way for both of them to stay in the band. Ditto for Frankie and Dan. I'd hate to think of Anthrax live without Frankie running around on stage.
What matters to me the most is that they are still around, still kicking ass and making me feel like I'm 14 again! I have my tickets for the Rockwave festival and I can't wait to see them live in Athens at last. And I also hope some of you guys realise how important it is that there is a band out there that we actually care so much about.

Nice post dude! Welcome to the board!!! :headbang:

What matters to me the most is that they are still around, still kicking ass and making me feel like I'm 14 again! I have my tickets for the Rockwave festival and I can't wait to see them live in Athens at last. And I also hope some of you guys realise how important it is that there is a band out there that we actually care so much about.[/QUOTE]

Great post mang,

& welcome to the board!

AugDawg

augdawg2 said:

Great post mang,

& welcome to the board!

AugDawg[/QUOTE]

exactly how i see it,extra special for me cause i have neer seen this line up.