Any bets on "Got The Time" getting played again?

Well, don't get me wrong. I love the ladies. But there is something that is so un-manly-like about saying you miss someone. Especially when we are talking about Randy and Frank. I miss them in a musician sort of way, ya know. I just figured I would call myself Gay so I would beat everyone else to the punch! :Spin:

jdelpi that maiden show was fun. If the chick in Arch Enemy didn't growl too much I'd listen to them a lot. a great metal band with a so so growler, who lookde pretty good.

DarbysDad said:
jdelpi that maiden show was fun. If the chick in Arch Enemy didn't growl too much I'd listen to them a lot. a great metal band with a so so growler, who lookde pretty good.
she's ok looking. Nothing special but I guess for guys who limit themselves to women who like growling music (not you), she's a goddess. Personally, I could not stand Arch Enemy live. I didn't like their new album either. I was dissapointed because I liked some of the mp3s available from centurymedia.com.

Oh great! Now I'm out of the loop! Hey I saw Arch Enemy open up for Slayer :headbang: back in the fall. They put on a pretty good show. I really dug "Ravenous" but I am a sucker for a good guitar harmony. I have never been a huge fan of death/black metal style vocals (although I still do listen) but she's got a pretty good voice. She's ok to look at too. I thought it was cool how in between songs you could here her real voice. She had this accent that was kinda cute.